~Injured Tommy~

Requested by: No one!

Ship: None!

Genre (?): Fluff/angst (idk tbh-)

CW/TW: swearing, injury detail, blood

Extra: Sbi and Bench Trio one shot! // Winged!Innit AU // soft Tommy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TOMMY!" Yelled Tubbo. His best friend had gone out hours ago to get some wood to light the fire. Anxiety flowed through him as he heard the others faintly yell Tommy's name. Sighing, he went back to searching.

• Tommy's POV •

I was in so much pain. I couldn't tell where the feeling came from all I knew was I was hurt and I couldn't move. Suddenly I heard Tubbo. "TUBBO?" I yelled. I heard a faint reply! "TUBBO! OVER HERE!" I yelled, ignoring the pain so I could guide Tubbo with my voice.

• 3rd person POV •

Tubbo burst through the bushes to find Tommy leaning against a log covered in blood. I ran up to him, kneeling on the ground. "Tommy! Thank god I found you! What the fuck happened?" I asked, trying to find where the bleeding was coming from. "Got attacked by loads of mobs. I killed them but not before all this," replied Tommy gesturing to himself with a pained expression. Tubbo yelled for the others so he could get Tommy home.

• Wilbur's POV •

I heard Tubbo yell that he found Tommy. Relief washed over me as I ran towards the voice. The feeling was soon replaced with fear as I walked into the area to find a bloody Tommy on the ground. Philza ran up to Tommy and whispered comforting words to help Tommy. Me and Techno ran up to the three, closely followed by Ranboo. I hoisted Tommy on to my hip as softly as possible so I could carry him back. He whimpered out loud in pain, shattering my heart. It hurt to see my baby brother in so much pain.

• 3rd person POV •
< time skip cause I'm to lazy to write the walk back >

Wilbur placed Tommy on the couch carefully so Philza could check for injuries. They slipped Tommy's shirt off (not sexually you sick fucks) and started wiping the blood off.

< another time skip brought by my lazy ass >

After they finished wiping the blood off they found a gash on Tommy's side and Tommy's wing had been severely damaged. Tommy reached out for Wilbur and Techno. "Wilby! Techie! It hurts!" Said Tommy, on the verge of tears. Both brothers looked at each other sadly but sat on either side of their baby brother, whispering comforting nothings into his ear. "It'll be alright mate," smile Phil sadly, knowing how painful it must have been for his youngest son. Tommy gripped Tubbo's and Ranboo's hands tightly as Phil cleaned and wrapped his injuries.

< time skip to after that >

Everyone sat on the couch and turned on a movie. They were just glad their little gremlin was okay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well- kinda cringe but I made this at like 4 am so- anyways! Don't forget to give me requestsss! Bye bye my lovelies!

~Vi ❤︎