"I was worried... you just suddenly left without saying anything. At least you could have told me-"

"And you could have at least called to know if I was doing fine...", it didn't came out rude, even though the words seemed more sharp but Jieun said it unintentionally.

She just couldn't keep it in.

"I-I...", searching for right words, Jimin closed his eyes in frustration for a few seconds before looking at Taehyung, "I'm sorry for whatever I accused you of. It was verily immature of me, but believe me... I never ever held any grudges against you. This was the same reason why I distanced myself from you too all the time, I just couldn't face you after whatever I did"

Taehyung sat up a bit straight, staring back at the latter, his expression totally unreadable like always.

"We both made mistakes, I admit it. It wasn't solely your fault either. I was to blame too", this time Taehyung smiled at the latter and after an year or so, Jimin got to see that boxy smile yet again.

Taehyung always had been someone Jimin was so close with, he was more like a brother to him.

From being his childhood friend and brother-in-law later, they both were undoubtedly extremely close.

The old days when they were both kids, Taehyung used to talk it out with Jimin, every single thing.

He had no one else.

They never forgot how they used to spend their whole day at the street park, Taehyung not wanting to go back to his house and face his father.

It was still funny for them to remember it.

The way they both slept on the park benches one day because Jimin lost a bet to Jieun for which he had to stay outside the whole night, it was more like a dare.

And of course Taehyung tagged along too, as a way of staying away from home.

"You... You never disappointed me Taehyung-ah. You're still the same. Although cold from the outside but the same humble, kind and loving person I always knew from the inside. I'm glad I got you two together, you're the source of her happiness and I want nothing else, just her happiness", it almost made Jimin tear up on his own words, he just felt so low infront of him.

"You left your career as a mafia, like you promised. I still remember how you really wanted to become one when we were kids-"

"I never desired to become a mafia, it was just that I wanted to become a strong man, afraid of nothing. Someone who would protect his close ones, keep a good shape and always have confidence...", Jieun stared at her husband as he spoke, his eyes looking down at his hands.

"And you became one...", Jieun said with a smile as Taehyung turned to look at her. "A strong firm man. Someone who is willing to do anything, just to protect and support his loved ones and someone who is confident about his plans and decisions...and most importantly, the best husband"

Jieun finished her sentence while passing a smile to Taehyung, her hand holding his one firmly while Taehyung just stared at back at her with nothing but admiration for the one with the most beautiful smile.

They both just stared at each other for some time before the third one cleared his throat.

"come on! You guys continue being all lovely later at your home, spare me from being a third wheel here", he rolled his eyes sarcastly as they all bursted into laughter. "And you mister better be thankful that you met this beautiful loving lady because of me, who's sister is she now?", Jimin continued, trying hard to control his laughter.