chapter 17- preparing for hell

Начните с самого начала

Fuck sake now this is gonna take longer. I click my tounge and use the multi shadow clone jutsu to confuse the little bastard and get those swords to be less agressive plus it means I can use another skill to move in. So I use my easiest option aka the subterranean voyage jutsu. So I get rid of my ciggarette and rush through the ground. I get right beneath the little bastard and uppercutted em. This time Instead of fucking around I grab em with a web then drag em in before webbing their mouth shut and then cutting off their jaw with ebony in dagger form.

I then smirk and once again stab them with four mana swords into them. I notice the other swords are under my control again but I just get rid of them and the clones. After that I consider torturing the kid but eh. I'm not really feeling it. So I just take off their limbs and wait for them to bleed out. It technacily isn't torture. God does it feel satisfying to do that to the little fucker though.

[Boss defeat rewards:

10,000 exp

defence buff skill book

mimic skill book]

[-3,001 mp]

[+20,000 exp]

[do you wanna use your new skill book?]

Yep.

{you now have the skills {defence buff} and {mimic}... Shocker]

Well that's great and all but why is the world slowly vanishing?

[it was a work in progress before the gamers started dying off so they didn't finish making it self reliant which means it will only stay if the boss is alive]

So I just deleted this world? Probably for the best really... Wait the dungeons were made by gamers?

[Most things were actually but that's something you don't need to worry about]

Huh that's actually pretty neat... Take me back to danmanchi now.

[k]

Once again i'm taken away via portal. I land in my bed and I consider taking a nap but decide not to. No point being lazy right now so I'll just get some cooking done I suppose. I gotta make dinner for 6 people after all. So I go downstairs tell the system to put some music on while I cook.

Took a while to do but I did eventually get it done. I just made some crap that can easily be reheated when they get home. Well now what? I don't wanna do another dungeon. I could train up some of my skills but nah. 

Hey system is there anything I can do?

[I got bassically every game, show, movie and so on ever made in the original world so what are you feeling?]

Hm. Well put on an anime game on I suppose. It'll help waste some time and teach me about some of the worlds.

[Great we'll play dragon ball fighterz and ima woop yo ass]

I can already feel the bullshit i'm about to go through. Welp let's do this shit.

(timeskip brought to you by people refusing to block)

FUCK YOU Z BROLY. Jesus christ how can one man have that much fucking super armour.

[I don't know man you kinda just suck]

Fuck off you chose z broly, ui goku and ssj4 gogeta with triple c assists. That's a fucking cheap ass team.

[everyone goes through it and wooping yo ass this way is very entertaining]