t w o - s h u t u p m i c h a e l

[Chapter Two - Shut Up Michael]

After he played for his jeans and the small amount of groceries his mother needed, Luke went into the parking lot to see Michael sat on a brick wall. "Hello there princess," he spurred, and walked over to where Luke was stood.

"I need to go home," like protested, and started walking away. Michael smirked, and grabbed Luke's waist, pulling him into his arms and wrapping them around his torso. "I'll be waiting outside for you," and then he disappeared.

Luke didn't turn around to watch him leave, he just stood there and caught his breath, then continued his journey home.

When he did get back, he felt like he was being watched. Like someone had been following him from the parking lot to his house. He shrugged it off, and went inside, taking his jeans and new flower crown upstairs and leaving the groceries on the table.

Luke then undid the button on his jeans and shimmied them off, following with his shirt. He double checked the door was locked and smiled triumphantly when he realised it was. He walked back to the centre of the room staring at the mirror.

Luke had never liked his body. Hed always thought his shoulders were too broad and he looked fat from the front, but skinny from the side. Like, he had a very straight down body. He knew females were the ones who really had curves, but most hot guys did and he just didnt at all.

It kind of made him sad.

A loud tapping was heard from his windiw frame, and he turned to see Michael sat on a tree that coiled by the younger blondes window, chewing on a peicw of gum. Luke shreiked, frantically scurrying to slam the window closed, but before he could, Michael slid in.

"Youre so pretty," he cooed, running a pair of hands down lukes sides. Luke blushed, turning away to make sure the older boy didnt see the red coating his cheeks. However, Michael just grinned "Aw,  youre blushing!"

"Shut up michael"