"...Who?"

Cage did not recognize Alberu who was wearing a mask and changed his voice and looked at him with wariness.

'I changed my voice?' he was a bit puzzled,but figured he'll get an explanation sooner or later. He was also wary that he might be in his dark elf form.

Choi Han started to speak at that moment.

He sounded almost as if he was shouting.

"There's no way that-!"
"Lower your voice."

'Why am I shouting?' Choi Han was starting to get a bit concerned.

Alberu squeezed Choi Han's shoulder.

Peek.

Alberu then peeked toward the closed strategy room door.

He had followed behind Choi Han because he found it odd that Choi Han suddenly left the room with an odd expression and managed to hear part of what Cage said.

'...Their vow of death with Cale disappearing means-'

His eyes widened. The vow of death broke.... Doesn't that mean he's dead?

It meant that he was dead?

Alberu quietly whispered to Choi Han who was looking at him.

"Do you want Duke Fredo to hear everything? You want the enemies to hear everything? You want them to know about this situation?"

'Duke Fredo?' He'd never heard of a Duke with that name. This was just getting more and more confusing. But,if they were so wary,it must be a problem if Duke Fredo heard thier conversation.

Choi Han's open mouth closed shut.

Choi Han then peeked toward the closed strategy room door.

Alberu continued to whisper.

"I closed the door as soon as Cale was brought up, so they shouldn't have been able to hear inside."

He sighed in relief.

Choi Han finally sighed in relief after hearing Alberu's comment.

But then he immediately started to frown.

"We need to go to the Endable Kingdom. We need to hurry over to the Endable Kingdom."

'Endable kingdom?' Ok,now what was that? Thing are starting to get more and more crazy and confusing,but he kept his calm.

' Even when learning information that could possibly help us,you still drive me crazy,you crazy bastard.'

Choi Han's fingertips were shaking. The same words continued to come out of his mouth.

"We need to hurry over to the End-"
"Be quiet!"

'I shouted?' And that in an annoyed voice? He'd never done,he wasn't allowed to do that,in order to not ruin his princely image.