Opening About His Past

Start from the beginning

When they were going back Maaran tugged on Devi’s pallu and signed through his little fingers to bend down. They chuckled and she obeyed the cute little man’s words. “Naan onghalleiya amma na koopadalama?”  Devi’s heart broke to see the yearning in this little boy. She kissed his forehead and nodded her head saying , “kooptukha pa.” Maraan smiled and called  “Amma,” and hugged her.

~~~

Two days later they came back. “Amma,” Maraan ran and hugged Devi. She bent and kissed his cheek. They went to the mother of the Sunshine Home and told them they wanted to adopt Maraan.
The whole Kumar family, including Swetha got attached with Maraan. Devi ma loved Maraan whole heartedly and she conveyed this decision to Kumar. He smiled and accepted it.

When little Maraan stepped in his new home ,he was nervous.  He was poured with love from all of them. Swetha and Maraan had a tom and jerry bond as they grew up. Maraan never felt like a stranger. He was equally loved as to how much Swetha was loved by Devi and Kumar.

Maraan was a momma boy. He used to always go to her and complain over Swetha. He loved his father equally. He guided him throughout, be it during school or college life.

He has yearned for this. Though he wasn’t sure what a mother or father or having a family would be since he was left alone when he was a baby he was always thankful for whatever happened. He wasn’t even sure if his actually family would have taken care of him like this, also given the fact they abandoned the baby.

Maraan was happy that he got a family, a home.

~~~

Days rolled happily. Maraan got friends who knew who he was, yet still stayed with them-Rishi and Pugazh are his two best friends. His family loved them as their own child.

It was a good day when Kumar family’s relatives were gathered up as Kumar invited them. Maraan was asusal pulling his sister’s leg, “Dei valandhakettevane summa iru da,” Swetha screamed at Maraan. “Ne kalailla summa irundhu irundha na ippa summa irundhu irruppean akka,” Maraan told. Swetha got annoyed and tried to hit him but he escaped and started running while Swetha chased him. Maraan got a hold of Devi and went behind her. “Amma nee thali po ma. Avan innikhi sethaan.”Devi ma supported her son “Ne suma irru. Suma yen payana eppopaathlum vambu illukhara.” Swetha pouted and said “Mi avan than ma start panna.” Maraan smirked at his sister and hugged his mother “amma na amma thaan,” and kissed her cheek.

Those three broke into laughter and hugged eachother.

Kumar came to the living area and hugged Maraan and all of the relatives turned their attention to them. “Naan oru mukkhiyaamana vishyayam sollahnum,” he held Maraan’s hand and continued “MK Group of Companies is my everything. Ennoda hardwork, dreams ellam athu thaan. Day and night work pannean to build it. Ait us very precious to me ,always.Aahna ippo I wish to retire.” Everyone looked at him. His family looked at him proudly.

Indeed he struggled a lot to build the empire and it is one of the well known company.  “En payan’ah naan MK Groups of Company’kku puthu CEO’ah appoint pannaporean.” Maraan looked at is father with shock evident in his eyes.

Everyone was happy for this announcement. Nobody had any problem or bad blood woth Maraan. None of the relatives bad mouthed him or kept reminding him he is an orphan. Everyone accepted him as his family.
Devi and Swetha hugged Maraan and congratulated him.