"for real??!!" he said smiling. he's only 12 so he's missin out on a lot of things but i try to not make him feel different even tho he knows he's different..

"yea, but i wanna do it for your birthday since yk it's in a few weeks" i said cutting the wig cap.

"okay i gtg i gotta do my check up, text me when you on your way over here"

"mk bye na na!" i said as he waved and hung up. he truly didn't deserve what he was going through, he was a sweet kid and never bothered nobody.

━━━━━━━━━━

i finished my hair and sat in bed and next thing you know i was knocked out sleep.

i woke up to my phone ringing off the mfn hook. i answered seeing it was izaak,

"h-hello?" i said startled from the rings.

"i'm sorry for ringing you like that but you was the first person that came to mind, can i come over i needa talk to you.." he sounded like he had been crying, he usually energetic and won't shut the fuck up but not this time.

"uh yea, i'm showing my lo so pull up, i'm on floor 7 apartment 1b"

"alr i'm on the way" i nodded and he hung up as i heard him open his car door.

i wondered what he wanted to talk about..

━━━━━━━━━━

not to long later he knocked on the door and the moment i opened the door he immediately started crying into my neck.

"oh my god.. what's wrong?" i said rubbing his back and kicking the door close.

he sniffled and was fighting back tears tryna get his words through.

"she's dead.." he said sobbing more. ian never seen a nigga cry especially like this.

"who? who's dead baby?" i said grabbing his hand leading him to the couch.

"m-my mom. them bitch niggas killed her"

i went silent shaking my head. after he got himself together he went through what most people do during a time of lost.

they go through the few stages of grief, sadness and now anger.

"please izaak.. don't do nothing stupid." i said grabbing his chin to look at me. a smirk grew on his face and he stood up and made a call.

"yo? trav, i need you to do that favor fa me, yea nigga i know what i said but now we ain got no choice. go to the spot and get ria she'll tell you the plan" he said hanging up the phone looking at me.

i never seen him like this.

"ian gone do nun stupid ma, they is" he said smirking. he was lowkey turning me on but that's besides the point.

i've known him for about 3 weeks and he's very surprising. like full of surprises.

"why did they kill her..? i thought you said you was out of the game" i said standing up.