The sun was going down, so I decided to go back home. Someone grabbed my hands before I could step into the car.

Diana.

"Wow, what happened to you," Diana asked devilishly, raking her eyes from my head to my toes.
I forcefully pulled my hands away from her grip using my handkerchief to clean the area she grabbed. She glared evilly at me.

Not contented with my actions, I threw the handkerchief to the floor using my boots to press it. She was fuming and I was smirking.

My satisfaction.

"Diana, a tainted being like you don't have any right to touch me," I said calmly making her face redden with anger.
"You haven't learnt your lesson right" she gritted through her teeth.
"I'll kill you today" she sneered loudly. Before she could bring out any of her hidden weapons, I pinned her to the car.

My new-found strength.

"The biggest mistake you have ever made in your whole worthless life is, not killing me that day. I'll teach you a very good lesson, Diana. Mark my words" I stated with resentment pushing her back. I hopped into the car, glancing at the side mirror, she was on the floor.

I did a very good job.

I ignited the engine and sped off. The sky was darkening, I guess Nathaniel will be home. Yes, the monster is home. I packed the car next to his.
Maya brace yourself for what is about to come.

"Where have you been?" I heard a cold voice from the dark side of the room. I went further only to find the number one best mate smoking.

So he smokes?

His legs were crossed, with a devilish aura around him. He dropped the cigarette on the pan and stood up.
Be fearless Maya. I reminded myself.

"I went to the packhouse" I answered nonchalantly walking to the other side of the room. I felt his presence at my back and sniffed in a lot of air at once.
"With whose permission" He spat dangerously low behind my ears.

"I don't need permission to visit my pack Mr Alpha" I replied sharply, he chuckled deeply turning me to face him.
"Should I call your behaviour a suicide mission or just mere foolishness "
"You can call it whatever you want to call it"

I'm so proud of myself right now.

He glared at me in awe for a few seconds before replacing it with his devilish smirk.
"Have you forgotten who you are talking to" 
"Why would I, you are the infamous Nathaniel who I'm unfortunately mated to" I hissed narrowing my eyes at him.

He gripped my neck harshly pushing me to the wall, his eyes were dark and mine was maintaining strict eye contact with his. My eyes and my brains were having a great battle. I was fighting to keep my eyes wide open, but my eyes were closing on their accords.

His hands were so tight on my neck, my mouth wide open trying to take in air. Then I remembered I had a pocket knife for safety in my belt. I didn't think twice before slicing his hands that were on my neck.

His grip reduced and I took it as an opportunity to move away. I'm not going anywhere. I'm done running. Today I'll fight back. He glared at me with surprise, I glared back with bravery.

" I see, my little bird has grown wings to fly. I won't allow you to fly Princessa, I'll clip those wings of yours"

"No matter how long a bird lives in a cage, it will always want to escape dear mate, and don't you dare compare me with a bird ever again. I'm no bird of yours" I snapped back at him making him clench his fist in anger.
"Maya, you will respect me!" He demanded pointing his fingers at me.

I smiled and went near him. I brought his fingers down.
"Respect goes both ways Mr Alpha, you won't disrespect me and demand respect from me" I sniggered with disdain.

"You are a sick Bastard Nathaniel Sanchester, you need help, is this how your mother trained you"

"Maya!!" His fist was hanging in the air. Maybe I crossed the line by calling his mother but I don't care because he has crossed that line many times too.

Why did he stop himself from hitting me? Isn't that his hobby?

He brought down his fist and grasped my cheeks sharply.
"Don't taste my patience woman" he threatened pushing me away.
"And don't taste mine too" I looked at him in fury. My cheeks were burning now.

"Who do you think you are Maya" He snorted out brushing the hair on his fair backwards with his fingers in frustration.

Great job Maya.

"I'm your mate Nathaniel, I'm your wife, I'm your Luna and it goes the other way round too. We owe respect to each other" I illustrated slowly in case his brains are having problems.
"Says the woman who hasn't mated to her husband" he mocked with a menacing laugh.

I did what came to my brain first. I'm tired of the constant insult about mating, I'm done. I slowly removed my jacket and singlet tossing them on the floor,  I unbuckled my jeans pulling them down leaving me in only my bra and panties.

He was glaring at me with bewilderment.
I moved to the bed and laid on it.
"Come fulfil your lecherous desire, Nathaniel. After all, I'm your mate. We were always meant to mate sooner or later, why not do it now" I demanded with courage. I don't want this, but what other options do I have. None.

He smirked and laid next to me. My eyes were glued to the ceiling but I'm still feeling his gaze burning holes in my face. His hands were creating small circles on my thighs giving me a crazy sensation.

His tongue grazed my ear and I bit my lips to suppress my moan. Why I'm I feeling this way, I'm meant to hate his touch but here I am enjoying it.
He chuckled softly and moved his hands dangerously close to my pussy.

His hands grazed my pussy slowly and sensually making me grip the bed cover tightly.
"When I touch you here....."
His fingers drew lines from my pussy to my breast slowly.
"And here..." He groped my right breast through my bra.
"And here..." His other hands groped my ass earning a moan from me.

"Everywhere needs to be hot, we are meant to be hot, you will beg me to touch you, you will feel fire coursing through your veins, you will scream my name so loudly that it will echo throughout this house"
"But I can't touch you now Maya, you don't truly want me, you won't scream my name, you won't beg me to touch you. We are both cold now and not hot. I feel like killing you for disrespecting me but unfortunately, I can't" he dryly said with an angry voice.

"Maya, let this be the first and the last time you will ever disrespect me" He sternly warned. I pushed him off me and stood up flashing him a grin.
"Be expecting more of my disrespect Nathaniel, as long as you don't respect me, I'll always disrespect you"
"This is our game Nathaniel, a game of your dominance and my defiance, we will see who wins at the end."

I didn't wait for his action or reply and scurried out of the room. I entered one of the guest rooms and banged it making sure to close it with the key.

I can proudly say that I'm happy with myself.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆?

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘(●♡∀♡)