He looks pretty in the sun. He looks pretty without trying.

I get my phone out to snap a picture of him. And when I do, I change it to my Lock Screen.

He is my sweetheart.

I get up while he tries to open the cake in the small package. I run more into the field and pick a sunflower.

I walk back with it behind my hand. I sit in front of him, legs crossed.

He has opened the cake, finally. I want cake. Not Zeke's butt kind of cake right now but this cake.

"Here you go!" I hand him the sunflower.

His eyes light up and he swallows his Adam's apple.

"Thank you, my sweet girl," he pulls me closer to him, kissing my temple.

I grab it from him and put it on his ear to see how he looks like.

"You look like a baby," I laugh softly when he grabs it from his ear. He leaves it on his lap and crosses his legs.

"Baby my ass," he rolls his eyes and I hand him a plastic fork to eat the cake with. I'm not sure what they put in baskets but I want to go flower picking when we finish all the food in here.

"Can we chase goats," I asked stuffing the cake in my mouth.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

Yes. I turned into a criminal.

"Basically. I joined a gang," I smirk at the gang. It's called the butty gang. I'm the leader. I don't have anyone else but the pan.

That's how good we are. Me and the pan are partners in crime.

"Ah. Shouldn't have told me that Adelia," he grins, his smile can light up the whole city.

"We gotta check the criminal records." he puts the fork down and gets his phone out.

I heard typing noises but I'm not sure what he was typing.

I pretend I got a message and look at my phone. Oh, would you look at that? Grandpa decided to join the gain.

"Let me guess?" Zeke starts, "grandpa joined too?" He winces when I nod my head.

I can't believe I'm telling my enemy, aka a cop, about my gang.

Are FBI's cops? I don't know. I mean probably. Maybe. I consider them as cops. Maybe because they are. Oh goodness.

"You can go to prison for this," I talk to myself and I hear a small laugh leave Zeke.

"Want to see the goats, Adelia!" One of Lucas parents yell.

She walks towards us and I jump up. I want to see the goats.

Cocaine one was still on his phone doing something. He looks quite mad.

"Cocaine one are you coming to?" Lucas mum asked him. He looks up at her and then at me.

I nod at him and he nods at her.

"C'mere," I give him my hand which he takes. He locks it with mine and I run to the goats.

Well, I try to run. Zeke kept pulling me back.

She opens the gate and walks in. "I don't want to go in," he grumbles.

It wasn't an option dumbo.

"I don't care, let's go," I tell him and he scoffs, still not moving.

"Zeke." I drawl out his name and stomp my phone on the grass.