34. the one where there is too many people

Start from the beginning

Once again as soon as I stepped inside I had a drink in my hand and this time I drank ít cause I wasn't going to be able get through the night sober. I walked to Ria and gave her a hug as she wished me happy birthday and did the same with everyone else. Lando had walked inside with Max after me and they made their way to us. There was a new face among the once I had already met the week before and he introduced himself as Ethan when I shook his hand.

"So how do you guys know each other?" he asked me and Lando.

"Oh she's like my best friend" Lando said and my stomach dropped. Friend.

"Yeah" I tried to fake a smile. "I need to go say hi to Cami, see you guys around" I said quickly slipping from under Lando's arm which he had placed on my shoulders just now.

"I have a huge problem" I said walking to Cami and Nick taking their hands and pulling them side with me.

"Woah woah, slow down" Cami said as I finally stopped. "Happy birthday by the way" Nick said quickly but I gave him a glare and he shut up.

"I like him, like really like him. I was not supposed to like him again" I shouted over the music as my two friends one extremely confused and one with a huge smile on her face.

"YEES" Cami screamed an jumped up and down. "Finally"

"Yeah well that's not all" I sighed which made Cami little more worried. "He thinks us just good friends" I told them and Cami's face dropped.

"No fucking way" she looked devastated.

"Yeah, so who's gonna get drunk with me and dance til I drop?" I asked and two hands shot up. "That's what I'm talking about"

Next half an hour went past us downing shots with different people and they hit. I could feel the little buzz on my head and decided that it was time for me to take a break from the drinking. I made my way to the crowd looking for a familiar faces. I spotted the Quadrant gang but thought that Lando would probably be there too so I headed towards Charles, Pierre and Carlos who were actually chatting with Mick, but there wasn't really anywhere else for me to go and maybe he wouldn't recognize me after all. 

"Hey guys" I said tipsy.

"Woah, easy there" Pierre took a hold of my waist as I almost lost my balance.

"Thanks P" I called him with a nickname I had just came up with. Looking over the crowd I saw Lando looking straight at my drunk self and gave him a fake smile before turning my head away. There was no need for him to know that I was once again falling for him.

"Pierre" I turned to look the guy still holding me up. I had a serious face on. 

"Yes" he looked at me little amused.

"I'm starting to get real drunk and I need you to keep an eye on me" I told him.

"I mean sure" he nodded grinning.

"I trust you, and one more thing" I lifted up on finger in front of his face. "Keep me away from Lando, I don't trust myself when I'm so.. you know, let's just try to avoid the same kind of situations than last time" I said making him laugh.

"Oh wow, you really are wasted" he laughed and I could see the amused and little shocked faces of the rest of the guys I had totally forgot were standing around me. The expression on Mick's face was the most confused.

"Wait you two?" he asked moving his finger between us.

"Yeah we fucked but we're just friends" I blurted out making Pierre whine and tilt his head up.

"You really don't have any filter do you?" he looked at me raising his eyebrows while both Charles and Carlos had almost choked on their drinks.

"Nope" I said popping the P in the end.

"Why are you all looking like you've just seen a ghost" Lando said appearing from behind me and Pierre gave me a pointy look.

"Oh Sof was just telling a lovely story to us" Carlos said sarcastically.

"Yeah I think we need to get some water in her" Pierre pointed out still holding me up which seemed to caught Lando's eye.

"I'll take her" he offered and Pierre looked at me trying to find out if he should safe me or not. Turned out he didn't have to as Mick said he would come with us and I smiled him gratefully. I was a bit nervous to be around him as well but I guess little too drunk to care too much about it. 

"How did you get yourself so drunk so fast?" Lando asked as we walked towards the counter.

"Well, I had a motive" I told him. "And I've been eating a lot of painkillers this weekend so that might have an affect" I let out like it was no big deal but it made both of the guys stop.

"What?" Mick looked me as he had went all serious. "You know that is dangerous, right?" he then asked.

"Yeah, but I made sure their okay to take with alcohol, so I'm totally safe" I said being the responsible twenty-one-year-old.

"Why have you been eating them?" It was Lando's turn to investigate me.

"So I could do my job" I picked up my cast which was now filled with autographs and drawings.

"You were not supposed to move your wrist" he looked at me disappointed.

"Yeah, well I have time to get better in the summer break" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're unbelievable" he shook his head.

"I'm going to dance" I said walking away from the guys towards the dance floor finding Ria and rest of the guys dancing and joined them. I was feeling already less drunk so it was now all about having fun and staying away from Lando.

After a while Daniel, Cami and Nick joined us and Daniel handed me a drink.

"Thanks" I told him taking a sip. "Have you heard anything from Max? Is he okay?" I asked him. I had soon after arriving realized Max wasn't here and that he must have been still suffering from the crash he was earlier today.

"Yeah he's fine, just a bit bruised" Daniel smiled which made me feel a little better.

"Good" I said and went back to dancing.