𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

𝙩𝙬: 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰¹²; ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ❞

❝ WELCOME"-i heard the familiar voice in the echo of a big room. i was laying on some bunk bed. i slowly opened my eyes to see that place. the main room. that place where i met sae, that place where i lost ali and jiyeong, that place where money was the priority, that place where killing people was not a sin

i felt huge pressure on my chest, why am i here again? and how did i even got here? they brought me here again? they found me? they know everything about me.. will i ever be free?

i quickly got off the bed. there were still many people. but if they brought me, they probably brought even sae and gihun here. i started to walk through the big crowd full of people who didnt even know what was about to happen. "saebyeok!"-i yelled in the full room of people. nothing.

then i remembered that she had number 067 on her tracksuit. i saw a group of women and i walked up to them. "has anybody seen player 067?"-i asked them. "oh yes! she's my friend, there she is!"-said one of the women. "thanks" i said in a hurry as i quickly ran up to sae "sae what the hell is going on?"-i asked her in confusion and even stress. the woman with number 067 turned around to me. "excuse me, i dont think we've met before"-the woman said confused. that was definitely NOT sae. at that moment, i was even more confused than the woman with sae's number. "oh, i apologize"-i said to the woman and headed back to my bed.

i sat on the bed, scanning the people. i didnt see sae. not even gihun. nothing made sense.

 "hello"-i heard a feminine voice. i looked up to see who it was. scanning her whole tracksuit i noticed number. 240. i immediately looked at her face. jiyeong.

"jiyeong! you're here!"-i exclaimed and hugged her tight. she looked a bit confused but i was so happy to see her again. "obviously, why wouldnt i?"-she raised her eyebrows. then the quick realization hit me

"b-but didnt you.. didnt you die..?"-i quietly asked her. i understood nothing. did she survive it? did sae lie to me about jiyeong's death?

"are you on drugs?"

i wasnt, but i honestly felt like i was, at that moment. "no but saebyeok told me that you're dead.. you died in the fourth game!"

"what are you talking about?"