š–™š–œš–”

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

⁰⁰²; ꒰ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ 

↳ Y/N'S POV

❝ 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 in a strange room. there were a lot of people. few hundreds. i slowly got out of my bed. everybody was just waking up, so at least i wasnt the only one, who didnt know what the hell is going on. we all were in some turquoise tracksuits, which everybody had a number on. i got 023. i didnt even get to get out of the bed, and i already saw people fighting. there was a man, he looked around 40 and got a snake tattoo. his number was 101. he was yelling at a girl. she looked very young, maybe around my age. i swear i saw her somewhere. i remeber that face. 

okay, okay... not gonna lie, she was pretty, but all girls are pretty, am i wrong?  then that snake dude hit her. excuse me? men these days... he was still yelling at her, talking about some money. they seem they have met before. suddenly another man approached her . his number was 456. he started yelling at her for the same reason. money. 

suddenly, some men (or..?) in pink-red suits came to the room full of people. "welcome. here, you will be playing six games, which you can win money for. the first game is about to start." -said the weird voice. honestly, i was kinda happy. i wasnt alone at my small apartment, hiding from the dudes i owe money to.. and i was about to play some games, which i can win money for! i think that sounds great. but it seems to easy... there must be something wrong... after i zooned out for a second, the red minions told us to get in a line. so we did. they gave us some papers to sign. i didnt even look at it. i wouldnt leave this place anyway. i came here to win. 

after we all signed the papers, the red minions led us to a colorful room, full of stairs. i let out a deep sigh when i saw them. i heard a little chuckle from behind. i turned around. there was that pretty girl. i looked at her. she looked into my eyes. i smiled at her. then i looked at her number. 067. suddenly the voice on PA speaker said "please smile". it was mine turn to take a photo. i smiled again, because why not. this life is too short for not to smile. 

after we all took photos the red minions took us to a big.. room..? it looked very strange and in the back of the room there was a huge doll.  "welcome to the first game. the first game is called red light green light-"said the voice. i stopped listening to the explanation of the rules, i used to be master in this game. it was my favorite game when i was around 8... "-let me repeat, the players, who will get caught moving after it says red light, will be eliminated.."-finished the voice... eliminated? probably they will disqualify those people and send them home, i thought. 

"green light"-said the doll. i started moving forward. "red light" i stopped. one boy was still moving, he got caught.. now, he is going home and he won't be able to win the money. hah, loser. then we all heard a gun shot. he fell to the ground. blood covered his body. he was dead. suddenly, everyone panicked. there was a big chaos, everyone started yelling and only thing i heard were gunshots and i could only see dead bodies surrounding me. suddenly a man bumped into me and i fell to the ground. then the man got shot. his blood was all over my tracksuit. thankfully, i didnt get caught.

"green light" i quickly stood up and carefully stepped forward. few steps away, there was that pretty girl, 067. luckily she didnt get caught. she approached that snake dude and stood behind him. "red light" everybody stopped. 067 touched 101's hair and said something to him. i couldnt hear it, but she was a badass for sure. "green light" she took his hair and pulled him, which made him fall. we had only about 1 minute to get to the end. i ran as fast as i could, but i had to be careful so i dont get caught. i made it to the end few seconds before the time was over. the people, who didnt make it on time were shot. i have never seen so many people die at once right in front of my eyes. i was terrified. 

after the "game" we were escorted to the main room. the total number of players was 456. more than two hundred people died. how lucky was i. i sat on the ground and looked at the terrified faces of people, who had survived. 101 survived too... and that pretty girl did too. at least her. i think it was her, who i saw in the van before. she seems suspicious. i think she sneaked something here, or at least knows more about this place than i do. anyways, i wanted to talk to her

i was sitting on the floor and looking at the floor but my mind was somewhere else. i got lost in my own thoughts, but that is normal for me. suddenly i felt somenone sat next to me. "hey.." -said a female voice. i turned around. it wasnt 067. it was a young girl. her number was 240. "umm hello?" i said a little bit confused. "you seem a bit lost, maybe we should stick up together and be frineds?"-she said. "maybe.."

"so whats your name..?"-she asked sitting next to me. 

"y/n.."

"thats a pretty name, i am ji-yeong by the way"- she looked at me and smiled. i loved her energy. how did such a sunshine end up here?

"ji-yeong, tell me, am i dreaming?"-i asked her very seriously, basically while zooning out.

"no you dumbass, this is a reality, i wish it was a dream," -she said. "why are you asking though..?"- she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"if i am, wake me up please" ❞

༊*·˚༉‧₊˚.✧˚ · .

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1029