Min Yoongi.

☆When you beat his secretary☆

🖤Min Yoongi🖤

X___________________________________X

You can read on YouTube too
><><><
X

___________________________________X

Author pov

It's Wednesday morning. Y/n lying on the bed Still sleeping. After some time she awake. She turns around to see no one beside her. She got confused. She picked up her phone and see the time. It's 9:00 already.

Y/n- what the hell I am late already. And where the hell he is??

She rushes downstairs sees no one in the living room she checks Kitchen saw a note stuck in the fridge.

She takes that note.

Note-

Y/n I have an important meeting so I am going to the office early and take rest don't come office today. I have already eaten breakfast your breakfast on the table. Take care.

Bye, you hubby.

Y/n pov.

I smiled. His small things make me go crazy.

Y/n- I am so happy today. he made breakfast today. First I am going to take shower. Then I will eat this food.

(A/n-

Y/n and suga married 4months ago it's an arranged marriage. Y/n work in the suga company. After marriage, They fall in love with each other and they already confess to each other 2months ago.)

Time skip

I am sitting on the couch watching some k- drama. Enjoying my day Then my phone starts ringing. I see it's my best friend. I pick up.

On-call

Y/n- hey bish!

Soya- hey gurl

Y/n- what is going on?

Soya- nothing much. What about you?

Y/n- just watching some drama.

Soya- you are in the home today??

Y/n- yup. My dear hubby tell me to take a rest today. The last few weeks are fucking busy.

Soya- that's good. So when I am gonna be aunt.

Y/n- idk.*chuckle*

Soya- don't tell you both didn't do 'it' yet?

Y/n- yea we didn't.

Soya- how can he control himself? You are the sexiest girl on our campus.

Y/n- wow..relax bish!

Soya- I am so disappointed.*sign*

Y/n- *laugh*

Soya - okay bye I have some work to do enjoy your day.

Y/n- bye bish.

Hung up

Y/n- I am so bored and it's lunchtime lemme make lunch for my hubby too.

*time skip*

I am standing in front of his office door. I get my clothes. I enter in office without knocking. (Because I am allowed to come to his office anytime everyone knows I am his wife)

I entered and what I saw. It makes my whole body numb. I burned inside watching that scene. I lean down on a wall and look at them angrily.

His Secretary sat on his lap and try to seduce him. they didn't notice me because their back facing me.

Ms.lee- look, sir. Your wife is not your type. And I know you don't love her. leave her.

Suga- ms. Lee you are crossing your limits and who said to you that I don't love my wife. I love my wife and I never hit a woman. I am telling you again. Get out.

Y/n- bitch it's enough now. didn't you hear he said get out.

They both turn towards me and get shocked but that bitch smirk at me.

Ms.lee- look at this slut.

Her words made me angrier.

I walk towards her. I held her hair pull her and throw her on the floor she hissed in pain.

Y/n- you shameless bitch! How dare you!!!

I kick her on the stomach and some strong punches. I am about kick her more but suga pulled me towards him.

Suga- Y/n cool down she gonna die.

Y/n- I don't care how dare she touch that thing that belongs to me. *I kick her one more time.

Author pov

Then suddenly the door opened.

Namjoon- what happened?

Y/n- I am going home I want some time alone.*walk away*

Suga- y/n-

Namjoon- what she did?

Suga- my secretary try to seduce me and y/n almost made her die I never knew that side of y/n.

Namjoon-*chuckled* she had a badass side too. she knows to fight because she is my sister. A mafias sister.*proud look*

Suga- aish!! Okay, but I am afraid. What if she is angry with me? Bye.

Namjoon-*laugh* if she is angry with you then she will beat you not her.

Suga- I think I have to go home too.

Namjoon-*nodded* yes! Go!

Suga takes his belongings to his home.

Time skip

Y/n making dinner for them. Suga didn't talk to her. He still thinks that she is angry with him too. He comes home and straight goes towards the room to take a shower.

Y/n pov.

I am so frustrated with her. She just fucking touch my man! Bitch!. She didn't deserve to live. I can kill her with my own hands. Such a slut.

My thoughts interpret when I feel two hands hugging my waist. I know it's my hubby. snuggle his face in my neck.

Suga- are you okay?

Y/n-Hmm.

Suga- sorry*he whispered*

I got confused. I turn around to face him.

Y/n- sorry?? For what?

Suga- what you saw earlier.

Y/n- *chuckled* Don't worry I trust you and I know that bitch like you. so aware that she gonna do some shitty things. *Eyes rolled*

Suga- *giggles* I never knew this side of yours.

I giggled. We look into each other eyes with pure love. Just love I can tell how his eyes show towards me. After sometime

Suga/ y/n - I love you!.

We both laugh.

THE END
X___________________________________X

Thankyou so much for reading.
Don't forget to vote and comment.✷