Chapter 3: Strawberry Jam

Espresso woke up to a shriek and walked over, awaiting something. But... He wasn't expecting this one. It came from Cream Puff, who was now crying. Espresso went to see. To his surprise...
It was...
A bloody juice bar.
With Sparkling leaning on the counter.
And he wasn't moving.
He had his head down, strawberry jam dripping from it.
*DING DONG DONG DING!*
"A body has been discovered! Make your way to the Ultimate Bartender's juice bar!"
Everyone came over and saw what happened.
"OH NOE!" Yelled Fig.
"SPARKLING! WAKE UP!" Yelled Mint Choco, panicked.
"Cream Puff! Are you okay?!" Yelled Latte, running over to her.
"Oh god, someone actually killed him?" Said Crepe.
"Rest in peace." Said Red Velvet, paying his respects.
"Indeed." Said Blackberry.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Yelled Parfait.
"Oh, calm down." Said Pastry.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN?! HE'S DEAD!" Yelled Knight.
"This is survival. We didn't even know him for crying out loud."
"DOESN'T MATTER IF WE KNEW HIM OR NOT, HE HAD A LIFE!" Yelled Princess.
"RGAHHAGH!" Roared Tiger Lily.
"It doesn't matter what you tell me. I believe that if anyone dies, nobody should care. We are all strangers-" Jellykuma ran in, put down a book and left.
"What's this?" Asked Carrot.
"Hmm, I can read it!" Said Chilli. "Sparkling was killed last night at 9:30 pm. He had his throat slit and his head smashed off the counter." She seemed pretty shaken up, but still tried to seem casual. Just like some of the others. They never made it obvious they were panicked. Especially Espresso.
"Hmm, so do we start investigating?" Asked Blackberry.
"Y-Yeah..." Said Mint Choco.
*investigation start*
Espresso saw Parfait standing by the cash register, so he went to see what she was doing.
"What will you be investigating?"
"The cash register is empty!"
"So? Wasn't his services free?"
"Well yeah, but I loved the drink I had last night. So I tipped him! I also feel like I passed out and woke up in bed."
"And how did you pass out?"
"I-I'm not sure... I think something hit me in the head. Like, a blunt thing."
"And you didn't bleed?"
"Well, I think as I fell I dropped my drink. It was strawberry flavoured." Tiger Lily went over to them and sniffed the floor.
"Yeagghg!" She said, nodding supportively.
"So that means that Parfait has an alibi. Nice to know." Said Latte. Cream Puff had stopped panicking, but still felt sad.
"GUYS!" Yelled Princess. "THERE'S A BLOODY BOOK HERE!" Espresso went over. To his surprise, it was a book about coffee magic! Not his though, so he sighed with relief.
"So that's the thing that hit Parfait. But... How has she never bled?" Asked Mint Choco.
"Well obviously that's a drink! If you look in the bin over there, there's smashed glass. From Parfait's drink and some wine." Said Crepe.
"And 'hat's a trick! Ya know, the real weap'n could've been the coun'er!" Said Fig.
"Hmm... Most likely." Said Blackberry. "But why would the murderer we determined to make us struggle with the weapon? And what stabbed him?"
"Valid poin'! I do see wha' ya mean, maybe i' was a knife!"
"Anyways, I think it's about time we started the trial!" Said Jellykuma.
"Eh?! BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN INVESTIGATED MUCH!" Yelled Chilli. Jellykuma laughed.
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I believe you have just about everything!"
*They go inside the elevator, waiting to see what would follow the investigation*