Chapter 4: Juice Blood Debate

*CLASS DEBATE START*
Espresso: So I believe it wasn't Parfait, right?
Parfait: *gasp* A FAN OF MY WORK?!
Espresso: Hmm, no. I just doubt you were the culprit.
Parfait: Oh! Well, that's relieving and depressing.
Knight: I actually heard some noises last night, so I believe I heard glass shattering. Therefore, Parfait is innocent in my eyes.
Tiger Lily: Yreasghh!
Princess: Indeed!
Latte: I have some solid alibi for Cream Puff! She was tired and went to sleep early last night, explaining why she woke up first!
Alchemist: Another thing, I doubt a child could murder.
Crepe: Double check that statement.
Blackberry: That was... oddly sinister.
Pastry: I believe that if he was actually tipped, someone robbed him. So, who here loves money?
Red Velvet: That wouldn't narrow it down at all, why would the killer admit they like money?
Pastry: Well people have their suspicions, and you are one of mine. You probably are a murderer.
Red Velvet: Says the one that tried to kill me yesterday!
Fig: YOU WHAT?!
Carrot: THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TRYIN' TO PREVENT! WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO HIM?
Princess: W-What the hell is wrong with you?!
Knight: The mood just greatly intensified!
Mint Choco: Can we NOT be trying to murder our friends?
Espresso: For crying out loud, did you even know him?
Pastry: And just like that, you've all gone off trail. I will not doubt that I attempted to shoot a crossbow through his cake arm, but I assure it was in the name of justice. And plus, if you knew what he was doing, you'd do the exact same thing I did.
Crepe: Ignore that! We're getting off topic, dammit! We're trying to eliminate suspicions. So I can safely say that I didn't do it!
Lilac: Considering what you said earlier, I'd need some proof.
Crepe: I was getting supplies for making wafflebots, but I slipped on a purple liquid and kinda dropped it all.
Alchemist: Did it smell like nail polish?
Crepe: Yeah, and it was by your room.
Alchemist: Oh! So that's what the crashing sound was! Anyways, just a potion I've been working on.
Espresso: Potion of what? Poison?
Alchemist: Wh- NO! OF COURSE NOT!
Cream Puff: So... Why would anyone steal from him?
Mint Choco: Most likely greed.
Fig: Tha's horrible!... Oh wai'! I just remembered! Lilac, I saw ya drinkin' juice, remember? We went to our rooms with our drinks! Espresso was there too!
Princess: So they have solid alibis! Nice to know! Well, me, Tiger Lily, Raspberry and Knight were hanging out in the lounge last night!
Raspberry: Yes, we were. Me and Knight duelled and I totally beat him!
Knight: No fair, your sword's better!
Raspberry: Indeed! You lost because you underestimated the scarlet blade.
Blackberry: Interesting, but I must ask. Crepe, why did you make robots at night?
Crepe: I can't go a day without making a wafflebot!
Blackberry: Ah, I see.
Pastry: I think I have four suspicions. First of all, Latte barely gave us enough information. Pumpkin has been silent for the entire time we've been here. Espresso has only defended Parfait and not himself. And as for my fourth, I believe it's Chilli.
Latte: O-Oh! Was it not enough?
Cream Puff: P-Please don't accuse Miss Latte!
Pumpkin: B-But I'm innocent. (The plushie in her hands moves a bit) Now now Pompon, no need to be angry~!
Chilli: HUH?!
Latte: I was up reading. Not the best evidence, I know, but I promise I'd never kill anyone!
Pumpkin: I'd never go such a thing to anyone. Even ask Pompon~! Pompon knows~!
Espresso: Whilst I rarely sleep, I doubt I would try and murder as a pass time. I'd rather read or use coffee magic!
Chilli: I was in the kitchen! I was getting a snack but spilt milk. So I went to wash it with soda-
Pumpkin: Huh... Are you sure?
Chilli: Yeah!
Pumpkin: Hmm, that's strange. Because I was having a tea party with Pompon in there and I didn't see you. Pompon didn't see you.
Chilli: Oh I see how it is! You're putting the blame on me and making up random lies! Here's the thing kid, you never had alibi until I said my thing! And like a stupid doll can even see anything!
Pumpkin: (eye twitch) Don't call Pompon stupid. Also, his money went missing right? Funny to hear the Ultimate Theif try to defend herself~!
Chilli: Well why's that important?! You're literally the Ultimate Halloween Enthusiast!
Pumpkin: Mhm, right, because that's a massive detail. And you clearly stole his money.
Espresso: I see her point. A thief only gets more suspicious when money is stolen!

Pumpkin: I'm glad you think the same! Pompon says thank you! Princess: So, it's Chilli?Chilli: N-NO! I DIDN'T KILL HIM!Mint Choco: But there's so much evidence against you

Princess: So, it's Chilli?
Chilli: N-NO! I DIDN'T KILL HIM!
Mint Choco: But there's so much evidence against you. How can you defend yourself?
Fig: Ogh, Chilli, why'd ya do it?
Chilli:...
Carrot: Pretty rude to not answer their question.
Chilli: WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY, CARROT?! I HAD SOMETHING AGAINST HIM?! I WANTED HIS MONEY?! NO DAMMIT, I JUST WANTED TO ESCAPE! MY BROTHER IS WAITING BACK HOME!
Jellykuma: Aaaand guess what time it is? Voting tiiiime! Vote who you think the culprit is!

Chilli: WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY, CARROT?! I HAD SOMETHING AGAINST HIM?! I WANTED HIS MONEY?! NO DAMMIT, I JUST WANTED TO ESCAPE! MY BROTHER IS WAITING BACK HOME! Jellykuma: Aaaand guess what time it is? Voting tiiiime! Vote who you think...

Jellykuma: And the cookie with the most blackened votes is...... CHILLI PEPPER! Weeewwweeeee!!! You got it right!!! YAAAAY-
Espresso: Stop screeching like a child, it's hurting my head.
Jellykuma: I don't see why that's my problem! And anyways, aren't you happy? You won't die!
Chilli:... Now what?
Jellykuma: Already forgotten? Well, I'll tell you! EXECUUUUUTIONNN!!!
Chilli: H-HUH?! NO WAIT-
Jellykuma: No time to wait! OH BOY, I'M SO EXCITED!
Chilli: I HAVE A BROTHER THAT NEEDS ME! HE NEEDS TO SEE I'M ALIVE!
Jellykuma: HAH! TOO BAD SO SAD! ARE YA READY GUYS! I'M GONNA DO IT!
Parfait: THIS ISN'T A GOOD THING!
Mint Choco: YEAH, DON'T JUST LAUGH! HER REASON WAS DECENT!
Jellykuma: WELL TOO BAD I'M HEARTLESS! ANYWAYS... It seems that the punishment I've prepared for Chilli Pepper, the Ultimate Thief is impeccable!
Chilli: HEY WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-
Jellykuma: IIIIIITTTT'SSSSS PUNISHMENT TIIIME!!!
—————————————————————————
Chilli Pepper has been found guilty. Time for her punishment.
—————————————————————————
(Just gonna say this now, I'm not gonna give many details about the executions. I bet you guys can think of really good ones!)
Everyone stood there, very different reactions. Some were crying, some were in shock, and 2 were dead faced. That being Pastry and Espresso. And Pumpkin was the only one who maintained a small smile for the entire time. Not even looking sad once.
"I..." Crepe started, but couldn't finish.
"O-Oh my god..." Whispered Fig in fear.
"That was... just..." Blackberry was going to say, but Jellykuma said:
"Amazing, right?! I LOVED THE PART WHEN SHE BLED!"
"For the love of Vanilla, SHUT UP!!!" Yelled Red Velvet, about to attack him. But he paused, putting the sword away. As Jellykuma made a beep, like a live explosive.
"Tch, forget this garbage, I'm leaving." Muttered Espresso and Pastry in sync, walking out and going back to their rooms.