We got inside the room and I was stunned to see the embellishments on the bed and room with flowers and candles. Oh! I wouldn't dare to look into his eyes. My stomach fluttered with butterflies. I felt his palm grazing over my waist under my blue silk saree and my breath became uneven all of a sudden.

"You like it?" He whispered in my ear pecking behind it. "Yes, yes" I repeated my words and turned around to look at him. "I love you" that's all he mumbled before claiming my lips. Our lips moved softly and slowly at first, then we both increased our pace and took each other's breath away. He sucked on my lower lip and thrust his tongue in making me grasp his shoulders tightly. Feeling this feeling after a long period of longing is incredible.

We both pulled away and I looked up at him panting. Before I could even register the next thing I was beneath him on the bed and he was hovering over me with a smile. His lips caught mine again for a kiss, he devoured it till my panties is soaking wet just by his lips on mine. Uh- I think not getting touchy for years had made me so sensitive.

My jaw is now being showered with kisses and bites, his hands were removing my saree revealing my cleavage and waist. I shuttered and moaned as he placed open-mouth kisses on my neck and nape. His tongue licked over my throat and plunged into my mouth once again for a sensual kiss.

My legs were locked between his, as he kneeled and discarded my entire saree from my body. His eyes traced my body and I felt him getting dark with desires. Oh shit! I love this.
He peppered kisses all over my cleavage, followed by his tongue and then his teeth. I whimpered as he pecked my hardened nipples over the blouse.

He took my both hands and placed them on his shirt indicating me to open the buttons on it and I did it, while he squeezed my breast and proceeded to remove my blouse. Our clothes were thrown somewhere down on the floor. I sucked in a breath as I saw him discarding his sleeveless t-shirt under his shirt, now showing off the toned chest and abs to me in the candlelight.

He leaned closer and placed a small kiss on my lips. The warmth of his body against mine was literally burning me up. He dipped his head between my breast and down my waist, kissing the skin there smoothly.
His hands worked to undo my skirt as he bit down merely on my perked-up nipples.

I was now laying on the bed with only my undergarments all hot and wet.

His hands clasped around my waist, pulling me up from the bed and positioning me on his lap as he sat leaning back on the headboard of the bed. My legs were wrapped around his hips, meaning, I can feel his hard boner pressing in my wet panties.

I stared at his eyes as he pulled me forward towards him. His hands unclasped my bra while his lips locked mine again. Once getting rid of the small piece of cloth, my breasts were free to his eyes. I felt goosebumps rise on my skin as he lowered his head and took one of my nipples into his mouth. My toes curled and my hold on his hair tightened further when he began to suck on it, licking and flicking his tongue repeatedly on the sensitive bud.

I cried out in pleasure as he did the same to my other nipple. He squeezed them, his fingers brushed every inch of skin on my breast. I hissed as he pinched it and bite down softly on the other nipple. After a while devouring my chest solely, he traced his mouth down my waist, my head tilted back, giving his lips the chance to reach to my belly button.

He kissed on top of it, by now my head was resting on his legs, my lower body on his thighs, and his hands were squeezing my hips as he let his tongue ravish my stomach. I moaned louder when his lips moved down, to my most sensitive part. My womanhood is right before his eyes, only covered by my panties. I am sure I already orgasmed twice. My whole body shook uncontrollably as he leaned closer to my panties and pecked on top of it.

I moaned and writhed in his hold. This is so good. He pushed my panties to the side, getting the sight of my womanhood, and kissed on top of the hard nub. I shivered and held the sheets tight into my palm. He tore off my panties. My goodness. I am naked!

"You are beautiful, Yura" Those words crushed down my every bit of insecurities. I barely opened my eyes and glanced at him while he stared back at me with equal intensity.

I let my head fall back when Rana circled his tongue on my throbbing clit, licking my folds and sending me to another world. He sucked my folds into his mouth and softly tasted it. He then repeatedly flicked his tongue on the hard nub making me orgasm for the third time. Great.

Then I felt him doing it again but this time his fingers joined the sweet torture, he pumped two of his digits first and then added a third finger. It grazed all the sensitive walls in my vagina opening. I fucking love this.

After I came for the fourth time he let go of me and straddled me pushing me down on the bed. He claimed my lips again and impatiently undid his pants and boxers. He pulled away from my lips. And there it is, I saw it big, thick, and bulging. I gulped down in fear.

"I will be gentle" with that being said I felt him rubbing it over my wet folds and finally reaching my vagina entrance. He brought his hands up to hold my cheeks in his hand and pecked softly on my lips. I was still in fear as he thrust it in a little. That was painful. That's really so..." ah" I cried out in pain as I felt his dick entering halfway through mine, breaking my hymen. I whimpered and clutched the sheets tighter.

I shut my eyes close as he continuously whispered some sweet nothings in my ear and further pushed his dick deep into mine. It hurts so much. Tears fell from my eyes when I felt it entirely inside me.

Rana kissed my forehead and nose, "Tell me when to move okay?" I nodded my head and clutched him close to me. After a few minutes, I tapped on his shoulder and he looked at me softly. "Now," I said and he thrust it out a little then pushed right back inside completely. But it still hurts.

His pace was slow and steady at first but then he began picking up pace hitting on a certain spot inside me, uh- how come I never knew something like that existed inside there! With the passing seconds, I felt myself getting high in pleasure by his hard and deep thrust.

There it is! my fifth orgasm is building up. "Rana please don't stop" I pleaded and I think it gave him a sudden adrenaline rush because he was buried deep inside me in a thrust, I felt him releasing inside me and I came at the same time. Rana groaned sexily and kissed my neck.

But he never stopped thrusting in and out. The pain subsided a long ago and it is now being replaced by pleasure.

Pleasure, that seems to never end...