Chapter Thirty-Two: Ending the fight

(A/N: The pic is the night gown Lilja wears)

Lilja

Meanwhile, I run up behind Azog and slit his throat, he falls down, I then stab him through the back. I turn him over to make sure he's dead, his eyes close and I don't see him breathing but just to be sure I fully decapitate him.

I see the Eagles attack the werebats, ripping them out of the air. I turn to Thorin who looks completely shocked.

"What? I got my revenge on him, I killed him for what he did and what he was going to do to you. Let me guess you're mad that I was the one to kill him?" I say

"No, I'm glad you did but, where have you been this whole time?" Thorin asks as we walk off the ice.

"I was fighting and then, I got knocked out for a bit. I woke and saw you and Azog fighting and got pissed and that lead to now" I say, Thorin then notices the bump on my head and touches it gently, I wince slightly and he kisses my forehead.

"Why did you get pissed might I ask" Thorin asks, I roll my eyes

"Like you don't already know the answer"I say

"I have no idea what you are talking about haban" He says innocently

"Because I don't take kindly to people trying to kill those I love" I say

Thorin smiles and kisses me passionately. "Let's go find everyone else"He says, I nod.

Just then an orc comes out of nowhere, I fight but it cuts my stomach, I stumble back and Thorin attacks it and kills it. He picks me up.

"Thorin.... I love you" I say

"Lilja don't die on me now, you'll be fine. I promise" Is the last thing I heard before everything goes black.

Thorin

I am waiting outside the tent they set up to deal with the wounded, Kili and Fili and Dwalin are with me, we've been waiting two hours but they haven't told us anything. Kili says the elf who is helping the healers is good at healing and stuff, says her name is Tauriel and that she saved him.

Two hours ago I came down from Ravenhill with an unconscious Lilja in my arms, Dwalin feared she was dead, but I reassured him she just passed out. The healers had taken her from me and Kili and Fili came rushing over asking what happened, I explained and they told me she would be fine and that she is a fighter. But that was two hours ago now I don't know if I still have her.

The red haired elf, Tauriel walks out and over to us, we stand up.

"How is she?"I ask

"She'll be perfectly fine, we stopped the bleeding, she just needs lots of rest. She should heal fine but for the next few days or so make sure she rests and doesn't do too much" Tauriel says

"Thank you, for helping her and saving my nephew" I say sincerely

She bows "Can I see her?" I ask

"Yes, she has been asking for you infact, got quite a bit frantic and worried" Tauriel says. I nod and head to the tent and see Lilja laying on a bed. I walk over to her.

Lilja

I look up and see Thorin walking over to me, I smile weakly at him.