Hello!

Welcome!

       Belated Happy New Year to all of my dear readers! We finally made it to 2022, so I guess you're all aware that I'm one of the oldies here... Hehe.

       As you all know, this is my first book in 2022, and as you can see, it is an advance Valentines day gift for those who waited for me for so long... I was actually plan to post it on exactly February 14th, but due to my excitement, I already do it now. (I hope you don't mind)

       This story is actually the result of me reading and watching romantic stories, combined with my limited knowledge in love songs... It is really a great story indeed, most especially when you read it till the end... I will try to finish it before Valentines day, so wish me luck... (I'm scared)

     Lastly, I would like to leave a note for everyone that will read my story: This is a work of art...
If you hate my ideas, nor find my work as annoying or amateur, then you're free to leave... I will not and will never tolerate people telling bad about me, most especially my creation; for this is my free space, my passion and my way to express my love in writing... You can leave comments, but I hope you will be responsible for whatever you're saying since I'm also responsible in mine...
Thank you so much in understanding and I truly hope to meet you all in the ending part...

-Calicoangel13