Chapter XI

"If that person will never be the same when you are gone,
Then that person is your soulmate, and their hearts will definitely die along with you..."

Third person POV

        Jungkook stayed on his beloved side the whole time while he is in the hospital... Jimin became more weak and pale each day, yet he never tell Jungkook about his real condition... He wanted to see the taller happy, smiling fondly each time he compliment him... Jungkook, on the other hand, never fail to compliment him as well... He always ask the smaller if he is an angel in disguise, or maybe a real fairy in this world, which earns a light blush and giggle from the said boy...
They never started a conversation regarding the issue since both of them looks uncomfortable, and for that, Jimin is thankful...
He can't even open up the truth that he has a stage 4 Prolymphocytic Leukemia, and everything won't go as plan from now on... He can't even look at him in the eyes without shedding tears, and Jungkook isn't ready to cry in front of him...

Jimin got discharged after a week of being confined and Jungkook is beyond happy to take him to the Jeon's residence... He even told his parents that they will stay there for a while, which makes them happier... (Although he hasn't tell them about the very important detail that Jimin is suffering from a disease)

While on the road, Jungkook is restless... He can't keep his eyes on the road since he check his boyfriend from time to time...
It's not even that long before Jimin felt a sudden pain on his head and threw up fresh blood, which ultimately result on Jungkook stopping the car and attend to his needs...

"Min-ah... Are you alright?! Tell me what you feel... We're not even far from Seoul, we can go back and postpone our trip..." He uttered. "Please Min, I'm so scared..."

Jimin shook his head weakly. "B-but I'm fine Kook-ah... I just need a few minutes to rest since my head is spinning..."

Jungkook bit his inner cheek.
He can't possibly blurt out that he already knew what was going on... He can't even utter a single word while looking at the blood on the smaller's hanky... He is scared and helpless to what might happen more in the future...

"Then should we continue our trip?" Jungkook composed himself and smiled weakly.

"Yes please... I can't wait to see you parents right now... It's been a while since we last saw each other..." Jimin wipe the remains of blood on his lips and acts more cheerful. "Let's get sushi too? I'm craving for that ever since I got discharged from the hospital..."

Jungkook only nods and continue driving... This trip will definitely cause him more pain and tears for sure... But he won't tell anyone about it... Not now that Jimin is trying his best to look as cheerful and active as possible...

+++

       When the two reached their destination, the situation turns from bad to worst as Jimin suddenly have a very high fever with a sharp pain on his upper right portion of his abdomen, where the liver is located... His body almost collapse, yet Jungkook is quick to hold onto him...

Maybe they shouldn't left Seoul in the first place...