21

"Come now they should be dead." Tony said walking through the rubble.
"no! I'm done! Tony this is wrong. She loves you."
"No! This is right. This is for my father." Tony yelled grabbing his pistol "I'm not letting you kill her. She has a family she was a whole wife Tony we are NOT breaking up a family."
"She broke my family up!"
Vines started growing around thief feet
"You."
They both looked around to see Ivy carrying a barely conscious Harley in her arms with blood pouring out of her side. The tears streaming down her face were dark green and her eyes glowed a bright green
"You did this?" She said. Kate limped over to them and put her hand on Pamela's  arm "Kid?" She asked growing concerned "take her" Ivy said putting Harley in her arms. Kate looked at her with wide eyes "Kid what are you doing?"
"Go! Leave. Take her." Ivy said. The ground began to shake as plants came up from the ground. Tony looked at Sam and ran the other way. A vibe wrapped around his foot and he was dragged back to her. Ivy got on top of him and grabbed his neck and started squeezing. He trashed trying to get her off of him while Sam and the kids screamed at her to stop. His face slowly turned red
"Stop it! Get off my dad you monster!" One of the girls said
Harley's eyes opened and she looked up at Kate.
"Pamela?" Harley said. Kate set her down and Harley looked over at her. She saw the horror on the kids faces she limped over to Ivy

"Ivy stop!" Harley said trying to reason with her. Ivy kept going and the girls cried even harder.
"Get the hell off him you freak!"
"Hey off my dad you monster!"
"Stop it!"
The more they called her a freak the angrier she got. Harley wrapped her arms around Ivy's waist and pulled her back. They both fell back and Ivy landed on top of Harley. Her head slammed onto the ground and she felt dizzy. Ivy got up quickly and turned around "my love." Ivy said grabbing the sides of her face "I'm ok. I'm ok. You're ok." Harley said grabbing her arm "We're ok." She said smiling at her. Tony sat up and coughed and Sam ran to his side. He went to pick up the gun and Harley stood up and kicked it from her "Please stop we can talk about this!" Harley yelled.
Tony started laughing
"What are you laughing about?" Harley asked getting annoyed
"Go ahead Jackie make daddy proud." He said smiling
BANG
THUD
Harley's heart dropped and she turned around to see Ivy on the ground with a bullet wound in her chest. Harley screamed and ran to her. "No! No no no!" She said putting her in her lap "My love stay with me stay with me please." She said sobbing. She cupped her face gently. Ivy smiled at her through her own tears "Harley." She said putting her hands on Harley's wrist "I don't want to fight anymore." She said kissing Harley's wrist "Don't say that please don't say that. You will be okay."
"I can't. I won't. I'm not strong enough anymore." She said. Harley shook her head and sobbed as she pressed her forehead to Ivy's.
"My love." Harley said
No response
"Pamela."
BANG
Harley's body dropped right next to Ivy. Blood trickling down her forehead. Tony stood up and looked down at the two. Their hands intertwined together as they were always. How they will always be in life and in death.