19

"Babe wake up." Harley said throwing a pillow at her. Ivy stirred and looked up "It's to early." She said. Her voice was low from just waking up waving her hand and putting the pillow over her face. Harley dropped her hair brush "Oh my god." She said. Ivy sat up fast "What happened?" Ivy asked. Harley smiled and sat down on Ivys lap "Your morning voice is sexy as hell." Harley said kissing her cheek. She jumped off her lap. "We promised your brother a tour and lunch. I think he doesn't like me so i have to actually fix that." Harley said fixing her hair "What time is it?" She asked standing up "It's around 12." She said. Ivy nodded and started to get dressed "I'm gonna go talk to my father then you go give your brother a tour and we will meet for lunch." Harley said "Ok. We can meet at at that one diner that named milkshakes after us." Ivy said. Harley smiled and nodded "I'll have you know you taste better than your milkshake." Harley said wrapping her arms around ivy's neck. Ivy chuckled "Let's go." She said kissing her head.

Harley opened the door "Hey Barry. Where's dad?" She asked walking in "He is getting dressed in the bathroom" he said. She nodded and sat on the bed "This is a nice place." He said. Harley nodded "It is." Harley said. "There's a cliff near here with a killer view. Me and Ives go there on dates." Harley said. Barry looked at her "Did you know when you started dating her?" He asked. Harley took a deep breath "No Barry I didn't know. I would have killed her on the spot if I did." Harley said. Barry looked at the door "Did you want to leave her when you found out?" He asked. Harley sighed and looked down "I was really upset. I called her names I even punched her. Ivy doesn't have much control over her powers. She never grew up with a loving home Barry she doesn't know how to control her powers or her emotions in a way. When she gets emotional enough her powers go haywire. I made that happen and she used so much power she passed out for like a week and didn't wake up." Harley said. She got up and walked to the door "Y'a know. It's always confusing on how she's the worst thing that happened to me yet continues to be the reason I'm smiling. I don't wanna live without her." Harley said walking out and closing the door.

"Auntie!" Jackie said hugging ivy "Well hello." She said patting her back "Where's mommy and daddy?" She asked. Jackie pointed to the bed "Hey tony wake up. We are gonna be late to lunch." She said. Tony woke up "Hey sis good morning. Let me and Sam get dressed and we will be right out." Tony said. Ivy nodded and walked out of the room. As she walked to her room Kara came crashing into her making her fall "Oh ivy shit. My bad." She said helping her up "What's the rush Kara?" She asked getting il. Kara smiled "On my planet women can get people pregnant." Kara said. Ivy nodded "That's cool." She said. Kara nodded fast "Lena is pregnant." She said. Ivys eyes widened and she smiled "Oh my god congrats!" She said hugging Kara "I know! Don't tell anyone. I have to go tend to my very needy girlfriend." She said running off. Ivy smiled and entered her room "Hey Harls." Ivy said kissing her head. Harley smiled "Hi." She said. Harley wrapped her arms around hugged her "I love you." She said. Ivy smiled "I love you."