"This is completely mental," Harry commented.

"Completely," Hermione added.

"What's life without a little crazy?" Finley joked lightheartedly.

"The world's mental. Come on. We've got a Horcrux to find." With that, Ron downed his vial.

Everyone followed his actions. Once the transformation was done, Finley memorized each face of the people she held dearest.

"How do I look?"

+++

Finley walked with the three others down the stairs. It felt weird being in a different person's body that wasn't her own.

She didn't like it.

"Does anyone else feel thirty?" She spoke quietly as she adjusted her skirt that ended just below the middle of her thighs.

"Try being fourty-eight," she heard Harry's voice grunt.

Finley– no, Regina smiled in a teasing manner.

It was amusing to see how out-of-place the three were

It was amusing to see how out-of-place the three were. But, she knew they couldn't keep it up like that while in the Ministry of Magic. They'd get caught too quickly.

"Stop being so... you. You all will be sent to Azkaban by how you're walking. Is there a snake up your leg or something?" Regina whispered feverishly as she parted with Hermione from the boys.

"I love you," Harry flitted into her mind one last moment before cutting himself off.

"How refreshing," she commented as they entered the bathroom. The lines were long, but everyone seemed to be moving fast. "We flush ourselves down and we'll be at the Ministry," she informed Hermione quietly before joining a line away from the girl.

As soon as she entered the clean-enough stall, she stepped into the toilet with her black, strapped heals. Regina grimaced before pulling the cord to flush the toilet.

Before Regina knew it, she was stepping out of the fireplace of the Ministry. She recognized the tile– the dark color that just always seemed to shine.

Regina saw the three familiar figures standing in front of the statue. She rolled her eyes. "You all standing there together will get yourselves caught before we have even made it two minutes," she projected into their minds irritatedly.

She passed by them, entering the contraption to take them to any part of the building. It kind of acted like an elevator, but does side to side as well as up and down.

The three others follow her into the elevator, looking guilty and frightful. Regina sighed. "Calm down, guys. I got us."

Just as the door was about to close, a man with an evil expression stopped it. "Cattermole..." The man stared directly at Ron. "It's still raining inside my office. That's two days now."