27. The First Ever Date

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was waiting for his lover to be back, sitting on the bench alone.. Watching kids playing...

Suddenly, he heard loud cries of a boy.

He turned around and saw a group of guys trying to kidnap a boy around 16 or 17 years old.

The boy have some bruises here and there on his face and he was also crying so badly.

Jungkook felt anger boost inside him watching the scene.

He sprung towards them in no time and grabbed the small boy's hand , then pulled him towards himself.

"What you guys think you are doing huh!! How dare you monkey faces! "
Shouted jungkook in pure anger...

"Wo Wo Wo... Who are you btw?
Anyways a fragile cute bunny boy ..i like it. "

One of the guy said smirking, looking at kook.

Jungkook made a disgusting face seeing the smirk on the others face.
It is not like the smirk his Tae gives him.. His tae's smirk is hot and cool and sexy and --
{A/N: Anyways, back to the point. }

The disgusting smirking guy put his hands on jungkook's shoulder and tried to came closer to him.

But who are they trying to mess with..
THE JEON JUNGKOOK,
who studied Taekwondo for 10 years, who has a black belt in karate, who is soo active in boxing and sports.

Without wasting a single second, jungkook twisted the guy's hand making him scream in pain..

Then he kicked the other guy on his stomach who tried to catch him.

He kicked and punched one by one making each one fall to the ground groaning in pain.

After a minute, taehyung came back and searched for a certain bunny boy, but couldn't find him.

He heard a group of chaos..whistling and claps near by.

'What's happening there? Maybe koo must be there watching. ..? '
He thought and walked to the group of people.

But after seeing the sight in front of him, his mouth hung open wide in shock ...

His cute kook is fighting with each one of the muscle guys.

Last but not the least, after saying a sassy dialogue to that shits, kook turned around , holding the hands of that kid who he saved and went to sit on the bench.

Taehyung is still watching him with shocked eyes.

Mrs jeon had already told him that,

"Don't make him angry Tae. He has a black belt in karate"
Mrs jeon warned him.

'So this is what she meant...
Oh my angels..please save me. '
Prayed Tae for himself.

He closed his hunged opened mouth and walk towards them.

"K-Ko-Kook.. Wh-what happened?
asked Tae in fear.

[𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆]

Jungkook cursed again and again while explaining the situation to Tae.

Later, they talked to the kid together.

He explained that they were bullying him for a long time like this time too.

Jungkook gave his ice cream taehyung bought , to the kid and called his parents.
They talked to them personally about the kid's condition ....

"Hyung, thankyou so much for helping me. You are so cool.
Can I give you a hug! "
asked the boy shyly with a smile.

"Aww.. Sure kiddo.. Come here"

Jungkook brought him to his embrace and gave a tight comforting hug before biding goodbye.

~~

~~

After that incident, they went to a restaurant for dinner.

They ate together... feeding each other... teasing each other... loving each other...

At night, they went for a romantic night drive before returning home at late night.

Without anyone's knowledge, they entered their mansion with a very clingy jungkook following taehyung behind to tae's room to cuddle with his love...

Completely Forgetting about others.

~~

MORNING:

"EOMMA, where is kookie? He is not in his room!! "
Shouted yeonjun.

"WHATTTT? "

______________🤍🪄_______________

[A/N: So on their first ever date, taehyung saw a different jungkook... A real jungkook.. His double bunny 🐰]

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment☺

I love you💓🌈