Dяєαмร

Oh I'm back baby....And I got a surprise for you 
readers. -evil laughs- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I own you 
        Why do you hide?

Screams could be here from the back room. "Please I'm sorr-AHHHHHHHHH" The screams belong to Y/n l/n who was currently being stuffed in the f/a suit. "You didn't listen to me...I try so hard to make you love and how do you repay me? You make plans, digs holes, To run away from me!" Springtrap's white eyes started leaking black ooze. As he pushes Y/n lower body into the suit as her scream fulled his ears. Her screams and bones cracking were music to his ears. Y/n's eyes started to lose their light " Spr...ing..tra...p..............................." Y/n's eyes sight may had left her but she could have sworn that she saw the 6 missing kids holding out their tiny hands for her. "Sa...ve....me...." Y/n whispered. "We...can't." They replied.

Laughter down the halls
                 I'm drawing near!

Y/n shot her eyes and started to cry that was the third time she had that dream and it would get worst by the day. "What the matter sweet tea?" Springtrap asked with his sick twist smile. "N-nothing l-love..." Y/n answered it not like she had a choice Y/n got up being careful with her broken leg. The security guard had been so kind enough to wrap her broken leg in a cast(?). That is before Springtrap killed the poor guy. Y/n was about to get up and find something to eat but when she did she got hit by a wave of nausea. After rushing straight to the bathroom she when over to the toilet and started to vomit.  

Hallucinations cloud your mind 
                           I smell your fear

Springtrap walked over to the bathroom to check up on his little angel. He opened the bathroom door "Angel? Are you ok?" Springtrap walked into the bathroom and saw Y/n crying in a corner Springtrap went over and hugged his beloved. "Please just kill me..." Y/n whispered. Springtrap started to purred at the thought of fresh warm blood on his hands but he would never kill Y/n. "You know I can't do that especially not now..." Springtrap rubbed his hands/paws on Y/n's stomach. 

I can see you though the window
        Please just let me in. 

Come to me 
         Go to him 

"Beside this is not the end.....it only the beginning of our future with a family." Y/n block out Springtrap voice and she saw the 6 kids floating over Springtrap whispering. 

Save us

You can't

Help them

You can't

Over and over the same words were being said. Reminding her that she can never leave. That she was trap in her own nightmare that would never end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohh the dead kids come into the story...I wonder why is that?
Sorry its short I writing/wrote this on my mom's Ipad and the auto correct is pissing me off. 
Hope you like this chapter. I'm not really sorry  if you don't.