ρlєαรє lєт мє gσ fяєє

I watched you from the window
             That separate the tears

Y/n laid on the floor in the corner with a broken leg. Dry tears on her s/c face as memories of last night flash though her brain like a runaway train. Footsteps began shaking the floor as he made his was towards her the old broken door made a creaking sound. "Y/n..." She felt Springtrap come a bit closer. "Y/n...I have a surprise for you~" Springtrap purred. Y/n shook her head knowing full what her 'surprise' was. "Come on Y/n talk to me, I'm trying really to make you happy I want to protect you." Springtrap careful picked up Y/n. "Is that why you broke my leg?" Y/n hissed still feeling the pain. Even if  her leg heals it will never heal correctly. 

I have the perfect place for you 
   My Dear
Not in the those suits 
    But the one you hold so Dear

"I only did that because you was trying to leave me." Springtrap placed his head on her shoulder.  "Now don't you want to see you surprise?" Springtrap asked once more. Y/n sighed "Do I have a choice?" Springtrap got up from the floor with Y/n in his 'arms' "No...not really." He laughed walking out the room. Springtrap brought Y/n into the back room.  Setting her down on the metal table Springtrap walked back out the room. He came back with an old  f/a animatronic. Y/n flinched at the sight of the robot Springtrap saw this and grin.  "Don't worry love I'm not going to stuff in here....yet." 

I control your fate 
 You have no choice
   Deep within my arms 
    You can not flee!

"But if you continue not to listen to me I will be force to rip up your pretty little body inside this suit." Springtrap let the empty suit drop to the floor with a thud. And he walked toward Y/n's shaking body Springtrap grabbing her chubby/shinny/etc. His face close to her "Let me hear your lovely voice said the words~" Springtrap cooed. Y/n knew that wasn't an request it was a demand. "I love you...Springtrap." Springtrap moved his hands/paws to Y/n's throat and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Now and FOREVER and don't you forget it!"   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If this is on any other website beside
Quotev, DeviantArt or Wattpad 
It  STOLEN. 
I wrote the song. So it belongs to me.