𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾

[❄️]

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢

𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 - 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘫𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴
__

it's strange how we got aware of what love is. it could've been that one kiss on your cheek when your mother patted your back good bye on your way to school or it could be when you sat at the back bench giggling at someone's back. it could be when your friends held you in their arms when you wanted to cry most. the love you felt could be different from the love the others felt.

but it never lost warmth.

it could be passionate; it could be affectionate; it could be platonic; it could be slow; it could be familial but in the end it felt warm.

and for a small young three year old the first time he embraced this warmth was when he walked in shyly to the park holding his mother's hands. very unfamiliar and new he was; he strolled away from his mother to subtly tell her it was fine and he was going to make friends as he turned his head around to give the biggest smile he could.

and just a mother she was; she smiled back despite knowing how hard it would be for him. but seeing him step out she felt proud and it made her fall for her son all over again. the renewed the joy of parenting that her young son reminded in small actions he partook in. it was what kept her going everyday.

and so the small three year old ventured in the small park solely built for children and he'd hear a rustle by the bushes each time. being curious he'd peek in to see bright eyes gleaming back at him he'd continue this for a good 10 minutes after which he jumped in the bushes with a soft peekaboo and crouched low enough to whisper a very broken meow.

but loving enough, the cats were and came near him. the small boy giggled as three cats kept softly nudging at his knees.

"ywou're cute." he giggled again.

"thwat ticklesh." he'd say every time their tails would glide off his arms.

and he crouched along with the kittens trying to exchange a conversation with broken meows and the three very distinguished cats didn't seem to mind his meow for they knew the effort the little boy put in, with the greatest of joy to play with them.

and of course his mother in the corner would peek every 5 minutes just to smile brighter each time. the happiness she felt as her son awkwardly but with a 100% effort put in to play. strange that her son's park debut would be so emotional for her. it was the first time her three year old stepped forward to engage in something and deep inside she knew it was a miniscule step to growth but the immense joy she felt it radiated right off her face. that was the parental love for her child.

and just near her was a small child. who'd look at her smiling so happily and he wondered what it was that made her that happy. and being the nice adult she was she asked if she wanted to play with her son.

"ywour that bwoy'sh mama?" his infantile words slurred .

"yes i am." she smiled.

"what'sh he pwaying with ? they wook fwuzzie."

"he's playing with cats." she giggled at the oblivious child.

"the catsh at my plashe aren't fwiendly. they twy to bite me."

"they're probably rude cats. i bet the ones my son there is playing with aren't like that."

and curious as he was the small boy nodded to her and ran off to where minho was.

"i-i'm feliksh." the boy said and as weird as a three year old could be; he was crouched in all his four limbs just like a cat.

"are ywou a big meow?" minho questioned.

"n-no i am a gentleman." felix said remembering how his mother would pat his head and tell him how much of a handsome gentleman he was each time he did his small chores.

"whatsh that"

"itsh a very nice man."

"and what doesh that mean."

"i dwont know."

and unknowingly the both of them giggled in infantile oblivion.

and ofcourse as young children are, this small and very awkward and yet very heart warming effort the two put in to socialize with each other became the beginning of their journey as friends.

and why yes, the three very distinguished cats who had accepted the two young boys as their apprentices on their turf. 

and right before minho left for home. the small felix smiled brightly with all his might, and scrunched eyes and pushed up chin.

"you're pretty minho." the small boy said; knowing it was what made him fascinated when he first saw the other.

and for the first time minho felt butterflies in his tummy and his small hands held around his tummy as he giggled back at felix, afraid that the small butterflies he imagined to have been fluttering in his tummy would've escaped.

and with cheeks that flushed a faint he shyly raised his hands to say goodbye and ran up to to felix's ears for a whisper.

so minho with his small hands covered felix's right ear; 

"and you're the nicesht pershon I know awfter mama and papa." 

and with that he ran as fast as he could to his mother.

maybe felix too; felt the butterflies in his tummy.

and with that minho felt for the first time the warmth called loved at the young age of three and to his childhood sweet heart he said good bye at the age of 5. why ? oh young felix's father had his job transferred overseas and they never did meet again.

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

Okay yeeet yes a very bad decision to make a new book when a lot of my books are pending but- oh well. And strangely the reason I wrote this book is because I a half assed music student had to write a song ;-; and I just thought that it would make a great book ???? Welp I don't bite so we could be ??? Friends???