Brandon and Danny - Mine

Pronouns: She/ Her

I was in a relationship with both Danny and Brandon. They were both known for their thirst traps on tiktok and streaming on twitch, but I knew them for taking care of me and loving me unconditionally. Of course, it wasn't one sided. I loved them just as much. We had date nights, sometimes it being a special one on one night and the boys would turn it into a petty but sweet competition. They would make me pick my favorite date by the end of the week. 

"Tell him how amazing I am! Go on!" I was sat on the couch, Danny and Brandon smirking at each other, their fake fight slowly getting more and more out of hand. "Obviously she had a better time with me! Right?!" I couldn't help but sigh, this was a little ridiculous. "Sit down, both of you." They both sat down as I laid down my switch. "I loved my time with you. You know why? Because I love you. You make me feel like I'm yours. And Danny, I loved every moment I spent with you. But that's because I was with you, not because I was doing some stupid activity. Can't you two see? I don't care what we do! As long as I'm with you I'm happy! As long as I'm with my boys and you both are happy, I'm happy. Just drop this stupid competition. You two love each other as much as I love you. So, let's just stop, ok?" They both looked at each other before grabbing me in unison and yelling "Mine!" I let out a quick yelp and grabbed onto their shoulders, extremely caught off guard. "This wasn't what I meant! I just wanted to play Animal Crossing!" The boys let go of me and let me do as I pleased. I grabbed the switch and sprawled myself across them as they tried getting comfortable on the couch.

As I was playing, I paused and looked at both of the boys. They were so handsome. Dorky, funny, and sometimes dumb, but my handsome boys. "You ok sweetheart?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah." I admired them some more, amazed at how I managed to score not just one, but two men so amazing. They respected me and cared about me, something that I should be used to but wasn't, sadly enough. I wouldn't say it out loud since I didn't know how to and it was too scary, but I loved them, if they loved me back didn't matter to me since I knew what I felt personally. "Sweetheart, you've been lost to your thoughts for a while now. Are you sure you're ok?" I smiled and nodded. "I'm more than ok. I promise." I grabbed Danny's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I love you Danny. And I love you Brandon.