Epilogue

George
(That's right bitchesss)

I walked hand in hand with my fiancé (and mate), Thomas up the path leading to the pack house. Thomas was a member of the pack, so consequently, so was I.

A girl of about four sprinted down the path towards us, wearing white leggings, a white shirt and pink pumps. She was like a replica of her mother when she was young.

'Uncle Georgie!' Talia screamed, jumping into my arms.

'Hey sweetie pie! Where're Mommy and Daddy?' I asked.

'Inside with Grandpa, Nani and baby Hunter. Come see!'
That's right. My sister was the great Luna Khiya, with a four year old daughter and a newborn son.

I stepped into the house and followed the sound of voices to the kitchen, with Thomas following me.

There, we were met by Krista, Robert, Lily, Leonardo, James and Khiya, who was holding what looked like a huge pile of blankets.

'Hello, stranger. And Thomas, how nice to see you.' My sister greeted me and my mate, 'Come meet your little nephew.' I made my way over to her and peered into the pile of blankets, to see a little, red face staring back at me.

'So, this is Hunter. Thought he'd be bigger.' I joked. Khiya slapped my arm playfully.

I had finally come out to my sister, and was set to get married in a few weeks. Lily and Leo had told their parents and James about their relationship. Khiya was still getting James back for calling our parents all those years ago. I had a beautiful niece and a wonderful nephew. For once, something was actually going right for us.

____________________________________________________

It is done.
Hahaha
So yeah, TALM is complete FINALLY!!
George was my favourite character tbh tho... I just made him the opposite of my sister irl...
Hope you enjoyed it anywhore....
Peace out bitches.
Vote
Comment
-Emilyxoxo
(P.S - it's like 6:20am and I've had no sleep all night and I just wrote this )