Chapter 11 - Cheater

Khiya

I woke up to find the space next to me was empty. Where was James? I slipped on my underwear. The smell of bacon filled my nose as I wandered sleepily towards the kitchen. James turned to look ate from his place at the oven.

'Hey, gorgeous. Sleep well?' He asked. I nodded, so he continued, 'Listen, honey, I've got some errands to run today, so I gotta leave after breakfast, okay?' I nodded again, stumbling over to sit at the small dining table.

***

After breakfast, I dressed in a sweater and skinny jeans that were folded on top of the dresser and made my way to the pack house, locking the cottage door with a key James had left me.

I walked into the pack house, tripping occasionally in my white heels. I skipped up to the top floor, entering James' room without knocking. The scene before me brought me to tears. James was on his bed, balls deep in the pack slut, Kiesha.

'Are you fucking kidding me?' I screamed, slamming my hand against the door frame. James' head snapped in my direction.

'Khiya!? Shit. It's not what it looks like - it was an accident, I swear.'

'Yeah I'm sure it was. Like, woops you're both naked and next thing you know, woops you're falling into that slut's cavernous cunt. No, you know what? I trusted you. So, fuck you James. You're a twat.' I said, calm as I liked, before I slammed the door and ran down the stairs.

I didn't cry. I did not cry. I was too strong for that. I went to the library and sat right at the back of the room, in the children's section.

'Luna?' Said a small voice, 'are you okay?' I looked around and saw a freckled little boy of about four with wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes looking down at me.

'Yes sweetie, I'm fine. What's your name?'

'I'm Caspar Owens.' He said proudly, 'My big brudda's the beta.' He smiled.

'You look just like him.' I admitted, my eyes widening with realisation. Leonardo burst into the library and ran toward us.

'Luna, Alpha James would like to see you in his office.' He panted, gesturing for me to leave.

'Well Leo, you can tell Alpha James to - Caspar, cover your ears sweetie .' I said, while Caspar put his hands over his ears. 'Tell him to go fuck himself.' I growled.

I patted Caspar's shoulder, indicating he could uncover his ears.

'I would, Luna, but it's about your parents.' My head shot up and I glared at him. 'They're here.' He said.

____________________________________________________

Well hi. So... That was interesting. Shit's about to go down...
I wrote this real quick so sorry...
Vote
Comment (srsly where's everybody at?)
-Emilyxoxo