"So what do you guys think?" I showed my friends.
"Damn" Imani walked over to me "shit, ditch Mikey and come be with me" she smiled "stop playing, you know you want me" her smile flowed into a seductive smirk. I stared at her unsure if she was serious or not.
"Well" Francis said "that was a lot" he chuckled.
"You're trying to fuck her" Alexis giggled and we laughed.

They all stood up and got ready to leave.
"So who's driving?" I asked.
"I'll do it" Franciss asked.
"I call shotgun" Alexis said.
"We're cool with that" we agreed. We all left the house and walked over to the car. Francis opened the door for us and Willow, Imani and I got in the back. He then opened the door for his sister and she got in. He sat in the driver's seat then left the driveway.

Destiny's POV

"It has been really fun hanging out with you today" Mikey sat next to me on the couch "but we have to go"
"Go home?" I asked.
"Yeah, we have work to get to" Chifuyu said.
"Ooo what's happening?" I sat up.
"So basically-"
"Do you think Y/n will be ok with her knowing about the gangs?" Draken interrupted. We all thought about it.
"Don't tell your mother" Mickey said "so I was looking at some records of Valhalla with Y/n and noticed that there have been a few shipments that have gone missing, she found out who stole them and I tracked him down to his exact location" Mikey explained "I'm going to confront him and find out why he's taking the shipments, if he doesn't give me a straight forward answer I'm going to ki-"
"Ok lets not go there" Emma interrupted. We laughed and stood up.
"But it really was fun today" Mikey hugged me "I'll see if I can pick you up from school more often"
"I'd like that" I smiled. The others said their goodbyes and said bye to my grandparents before leaving.

I sat in silence for a few seconds until I busted out into tears.
"Destiny do you know where my-" Grams paused when she saw me "baby what's wrong?" She sat next to me.
"Nothing" I sniffed.
"Now you know that's a lie" she wiped away my tears "tell me what's wrong"
"Ok, so spending time with Mikey made me realise how much my parents really hated me, we never did anything fun but then some random guy swoops in and makes an effort to make me feel good, why wasn't I good enough for my real dad to make an effort for me" I cried.

There was movement by the door and I looked over and Mikey was standing there.
"I'm sorry I forgot my phone" he walked over and picked it up "I'm sorry D" he hugged me. I cried into his shirt and he silently rubbed my back. For the first time in my life it felt like I actually had a father and I wished he'd never let me go. I slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.

Mikey's pov

Destiny fell asleep on my shoulder. I pulled back and wiped away her tears.
"Um" I picked her up and looked at Vanessa "I'm going to put her in her bed"
"You want to be her father Huh?" She looked back at me.
"I want to make her feel loved and cared for yes" I replied.
"Good, let me show you where her room is" she stood up.

Y/n's POV

We pulled up to the casino. The valet opened the door for us and we all got out of the car. Francis tipped him and handed him the keys to park.
"Remind me why we can't be normal people and go to a club" Willow said.
"Because-" we all paused and thought about it "because I like it, it's pretty, then I forced you guys into it" Alexis laughed.
"Valid response" Willow nodded and we walked in. The building was so big that you had to book a room then someone will lead you to it. The guide showed us to our room and we tipped them. We then walked into the room.

 We then walked into the room