Chapter 10

~time skip~
Y/n's POV

Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Baji and I stood outside Destiny's school. She spotted me then walked over confused.
"Good afternoon" she bowed "I'm Destiny, Y/n's daughter"
"Yeah she told us about you" Darken said and they introduced themselves "we're Mikey's uh friends"
"Nice to meet you" she smiled. I hugged her tightly.
"You are so beautiful lovely" I smiled "how was your day?" I took her bag.
"It was alright" she smiled. Mikey quickly took the bag and we started walking down the street

"My English teacher found out that my parents are dead so she thinks you killed them" Destiny said.
"She should, I did" I said bluntly. Draken, Chifuyu and Baji paused.
"Are you like your mum?" Draken asked.
"Of course, she's perfect, plus she taught me everything she knows, and I'm going to teach you everything I know" I held Destiny's hand.
"Ma you know I have Netball tomorrow right?" She said "since you're not going to be there to pick me up, how am I going?"
"Yeah my parents are-"
"We can take you" Mikey offered.
"But my parents already agreed" I said.
"That would be fun though" Destiny looked at me.
"Ask Grams, if she says yes then I don't mind" I said.

"DESTINY? DESTINY HAIL?" A high pitch voice yelled from behind us. Destiny sighed deeply. We all turned around and a group of girls approached "it is you?" The main one giggled.
"What do you want Savannah?" Destiny sighed.
"Don't tall to me like that fag!" She napped.
"Hell no" I was going to lunge at her but the guys quickly grabbed her "no! let me go!" The girl looked back at me.
"Omg you're Y/n L/n!" She barged past Destiny and ran to me "can I get an-"
"Get tf out of my face!" I snapped. She smiled fell "I swear to God if I see you around my daughter again, not only will I rearrange your teeth, I'll make sure your next breath is your last" I held intense eye contact with her.
"Y-you can't talk to me like that"
"Test my patience" I pulled out a gun and held it to her skull "I dare you" she fainted on the path.

I kissed my teeth and looked back at the other girls.
"What? Are you just going to leave her here?" I asked. They rushed to drag her away. I looked at Destiny and she avoided eye contact "who tf was that?"
"No one" she said.
"Just for that, I'm handling it on my terms"
"Wait ma, her father donates-"
"I couldn't care less if her father was fucking the headteacher, I'm handling on my terms, I'll match his donates instead" I said.
"Thank you" Destiny smiled.
"Its fine sweetie" I kissed my forehead "now you must be hungry so let's get lunch, I'm buying-"
"Fuck no" the men interrupted.
"That's not happening" Mikey said.
"No it's fine, I got it" I pulled out my purse.
"No" Mikey snatched it.
"We can't spend your money" Baji said.
"I'm buying" Mikey said.
"His money, we can spend" Chifuyu chuckled.

We all walked into a nearby restaurant.
"Hi how can I-" the man looked up at me "hey" he smirked.
"Yo" Mikey glared at him. The others stared hole into the man's skull. The man's eyes wondered down to my chest.
"Hey! Eyes up here dumbass" Destiny snapped.
"You're the perfect daughter" Mikey patted her back "now can we-"
"Omg you're Y/n L/n!" A woman ran out "Randy quit stalling and get them seated"
"Yes ma'am" the man sighed. He got us seated quickly.

"The waiter will be with you in a second" the man left.
"Ma you know you haven't given me my-" I passed her a stack of cash "thank youuuu" she started counting it.
"Why?" Baji asked, clearly baffled by the amount.
"Its her allowance for the month, I forgot last month so its doubled this month" I said.
"How much is it normally?" Draken asked.
"£250 every month" Destiny said.
"Do you save?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah, besides trust fund" Destiny smiled.
"You got her a trust fund" Chifuyu looked at me "smart"
"Yeah, we know my actual parents wouldn't leave me anything if they passed so I got a trust fund" Destiny shrugged.
"She's not your actual daughter?" Baji asked.
"No I didn't get pregnant at 7 Baji" I said sarcastically.
"Well yeah but you still" he sighed "Destiny continue"
"To explain, I'm gay, my biological parents are homophobic and just overall shitty people so I got disowned, Y/n took me in because her heard about my situation and now we're here" she said.
"Oh wow" Draken said "your parents disowned you because you're gay?" Destiny nodded "what horrible people"
"Right" Chifuyu said "so how did you kill them?"
"So what happens was-"
"Oooo let me explain" Mikey said.
"Go ahead" I laughed.
"Thank you" he smiled at me.