Chapter 13

After a few hours I packed everything up and headed home.
"Have you guys moved at all today?" I walked into my room and my friends were still inside.
"Actually we have moved" Willow sat up from my bed "we showered"
"And changed your sheets" Francis added.
"Thank you" I sat at my desk.
"So we're still going to the casino today right?" Alexis asked. They all stared at me.
"Yeah we are" I said.
"Good because you owe us" Willow said.
"I'm sorry that I didn't go the last time" I sighed "so when are we leaving?"
"How about we leave at 10, that gives us more time to get ready" Imani said.
"10? I could've taken Destiny to practice if I knew we were going that late"
"No you couldn't have because you need to take a nap" Imani said "you'll get burnt out if you don't rest, go shower and take a nap, I'll wake you up when you need to get ready"
"Seriously?" I looked at her suspiciously.
"Yes" she laughed "just go to sleep"
"Fine" I sighed.

~time skip~

"Y/n wake up, it's time to get ready" Imani shook me  awake.
"That nap was so good" I rolled out of bed.
"I'm happy you're well rested now go get ready" she helped me up and pushed me towards the bathroom. I quickly washed my face and brushed teeth again.
"Please tell me you're not going to shower again" Francis walked in "you showered before you slept" he sat on the toilet.
"Yeah I won't then" I said "give me a few-" I was interrupted by a juicy fart. I stared at him in shock "are you-" he farted again and I ran out of the bathroom as he laughed.

I walked into the closet and started getting ready.

~time skip~

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my phone and a small clutch with enough space for money and a tube of lipgloss. I walked downstairs to the lounge.

 I walked downstairs to the lounge