Chapter 12

After a few hours we made it to my house since it was closer. I opened the door and we walked in. I heard laughing and we followed it into the kitchen. Willow and Francis were talking and drinking hot chocolate.
"You guys need to get to bed" I washed my hands "you both have work tomorrow and its 2am"
"I'm sorry, where have you been?" Francis asked.
"We just walked for 2 hours straight" Mikey panted.
"That isn't even that much" I dried my hands.
"Why tf were you walking for so long?" Willow asked.
"His car broke down so I said we should just walk" I shrugged and picked Jade back up. She was just waking up.
"Who is this?" Francis asked and petted her.
"This is Jade" I smiled "me and my dad rescued her today"
"She's so cute" he smiled. He suddenly whipped his hand back.
"She's clean don't worry" I laughed.
"Ok good" he sighed relieved.

We all left the kitchen together.
"So where are the girls?" I asked.
"Upstairs" they shrugged. We walked into my room and Imani and Alexcis were asleep in my bed.
"We can sleep in a different room" I looked at Mikey.
"Oh you want me to stay?" He asked. We all looked at him funny.
"I know no context at all, but that was a stupid thing to say" Imani rubbed her eyes "I mean if she brought you here, she would expect you to spend the night, no offence but that was dumb"
"My bad" Mikey said.
"Its fine now follow me, you can borrow a shirt from my closet" we walked into the closet.

"Why would you have men's clothes?" He asked.
"Because I buy men's clothes" I said "they're comfy"
"Makes sense" he followed me to the section of clothing. He picked out an outfit then an extra shirt.
"Goodnight guys" I said as we left the room. Mikey followed me to the next room.

 Mikey followed me to the next room

"Damn this is nice" he said.
"Thanks" I smiled and put Jade down "I designed and furnished the house myself"
"Its nice of you to do that for your friends"
"No this is my house, I live here with Destiny, I've just been really busy this week and my parents are helping me out"
"So your friends are house sitting?"
"No they just like my house more than their own" I laughed and walked into the closet. It had a few things inside so I grabbed a over sized shirt and threw it onto the bed "I'll shower first" I walked into the bathroom.

~time skip~

Mikey walked into the bathroom after me while I got dressed. Jade was curled up on the couch asleep again. I put the blanket around her and got into the bed. Luckily I had spare bonnets in every room. I put my hair up and started flipping through my socials.

After a while Mikey returned to the room. He was drying his hair with a towel in just shorts.
"I used a spare toothbrush from the cabinet, is that Ok?" He asked.
"Yeah" I continued looking at my phone.
"Thanks" he walked back into the bathroom to put the towel up "ok we can sleep now" he walked over to me.
"Sure, I-" I paused as I finally looked at him. My eyes traveled down his torso. I instantly looked back at his eyes and he was smirking at me.
"You done checking me out?" He walked over and got into the bed. He cuddled into my chest "you smell good" he smiled.
"Mikey" I looked down at him.
"Yeah" he closed his eyes.
"Can you turn off the lights?" I whispered.
"Just this once" he rushed out of the bed and turned off the lights. After that he zipped back to avoid getting cold. He laid back next to me and got comfortable "Goodnight N/n"
"Goodnight Mikey" I kissed his forehead. He smiled then faded into a deep sleep.