✨CHAPTER 1✨

🥰 Shivers by Ed Sheeran 🥰

EFOSA'S POV

I was partially woken up by the bright light ray that penetrated through my room window. I could have sworn I closed the curtains last night. I was too lazy to get up so I did the first thing that came into my mind, I backed the sunlight. Just when I was about zoning out my PJs where soaked with hot tea.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed jumping out from my bed.

"Good thing you are awake, I've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes but you didn't budge, good thing I used this hot tea mum made for me downstairs" He said just before bursting into a feast of laughter.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face I regret not bringing a camera with me, you were like Jesus Christ! and I was like good thing your awake" he micmicked me while laughing.

Judging by this act, you can see my older brother is totally insane, sometimes I wonder why I didn't come into this world before him... Life, what did I do to deserve this.

"Edosa, you are clearly not okay at all" I said angrily while looking at at the burnt mark on my skin.

"What can I say I'm blessed with a good sense of humor " he said with a smirk

" You are clearly high for sure" I stated truthfully

" I'm not high. Efosa clean up yourself, you look awful" He said with a disgusted look

" Your breath is even the worst, come closer let me take a sniff" He said drawing closer to me

" Get away from me you maniac!" I yelled pushing him away from me slightly.

"I wonder how girls fall for you, you are such a weirdo Edosa" I said

" Shut up little bro. Do you know how many girls who are willing to die for my weirdorousity" He said with a "your out of your mind" look.

"That isn't even a word dummy" I said with a victory smirk

"Well it is, nerd face. By the way you look better without glasses it makes you look like a dock that you already are" He said before skipping like a little girl out of my room.

Despite the fact I feel like shoking Edosa I won't do it.

"I'm so unfortunate to have Edosa as an older brother" I said to myself. I better get ready for school.

This is my first chapter of this book guys!!! Keep expecting more coming your way.

If you think this chapter was nice why don't you check out the next chapter.

Pls do me a favor by clicking on the star below and leave your comments. Don't go anywhere. Enjoy ❤️.