"hyuckie!"

"aaa!" the tanned male yelled when ten suddenly showed up in front of him. "hyung!" he hissed, making ten laugh more.

"i'm sorry, but your fa-" and he laughed loudly.

"what's the commotion here?" a man that was frowning showed up.

"tss, calm your ass down, mark lee. as if i will steal your man, hmm, maybe." he smirked, eyebrows went up and down.

"i would also love that, hyung." followed by donghyuck.

"but you're engaged to me..." mark voice went down, making ten roll his eyes.

"really? in front of my salad?" ten said, the tanned male laughed and faced ten.

"by the way, why are you here, hyung? taeyong hyung wasn't at his office." donghyuck asked.

"well, he's the reason why i'm here. where is he?" ten asked.

"as usual, at jaehyun's office." the two answered in sync.

ten just rolled his eyes and bid a goodbye to them before making his way at jaehyun's office. maybe the two were talking about their upcoming wedding, or maybe they were making out.

"is taeyong inside?" he asked the secretary.

"yes, sir. but-"

ten didn't let the secretary finish his words and just made his way to the ceo's door. he didn't knock and happily opened the door. but his smile suddenly fades away after seeing the people inside.

taeyong was leaning on the couch while jaehyun using his lap as his pillow, and on the other couch, there's the man he doesn't want to see and their other friends named doyoung and yuta.

"ten..." taeyong said.

"oh, did i disturb something?" ten asked after clearing his throat.

no one responded, all of them were shocked when ten suddenly showed up out of nowhere. taeyong stood up from his seat and made his way at the door, pushing ten out together with him.

"you should knock first, ten." taeyong scolded.

"i don't even know that he was there..." ten voices suddenly went down.

"aish, i should be mad at you for not talking to me these days. tss, come here." taeyong hissed, ten went on him and hugged him.

well, taeyong really knows him well. he still remembers the night when johnny's post showed up in his timeline and ten was on his side, see it. he suddenly cried.

"i should be mad but why i am missing him..." ten whispered, still crying. they were now inside taeyong's office.

"did he already explain his side?" taeyong asked, the thai male shook his head.

"he pushed me away, i really want to hear his side that night. i know he can't do that, i know him pretty well." he pouted.

"okay, let's change our topic." taeyong said, rolling his eyes. "why are you here again?" he raised his eyebrow.

"remember the child named jake in the orphanage? i adopted him." ten said, being so proud of what he said.

"you what?!" taeyong exclaimed, making ten flinches from his seat.

"you startled me, you punk!" the thai male hissed. "you heard me clearly, right? i adopted a kid."

"but why?" taeyong asked. "don't you want to have a kid from your own blood?" he continued.

it didn't sound rude, ten didn't even feel annoyed because of what taeyong said. i mean, who's not gonna ask it, right?

"then who will fuck me? johnny was the only one can make me-"

"i think you should stop with that word, there's a kid outside." taeyong said, ten looked outside and donghyuck with his fiance was the only one he saw.

oh, they are the kids he means.

"but that kid you guys almost treat like your real son, right?" taeyong asked.

"yeah, and the day i adopted him. the kid says that johnny visited him, he was also the one who told the truth about our break up." ten said, making the office filled with silence.

the two continued talking about the kid. ten was happy telling a lot about the kid and taeyong was happy seeing him like this after those problems he kept facing until now.

like moving on.

"anyway, tyong. i already have my partner for the wedding." ten said, making taeyong stopped.

"what?" taeyong replied, which made ten frown.

"what, what? you said i need someone to walk with me in the aisle like that, right? i already have one." ten said.

just this morning when taeyong and jaehyun decided to pair ten and johnny, well, the two were the first one hearing johnny's side before their friends.

but it looks like it failed.

"what's his name though?" taeyong asked.

"qian kun."

the door closed, their eyes went on the tall male who's still eyeing the small guy outside that was being pushed by taeyong.

"so, who planned this?" jaehyun breaks the silence.

"is there a plan?" the two asked in sync.

"as if it's my man, taeyong was mad at him for not talking to him these days." jaehyun said.

"maybe he really goes here." the tall male finally speaks.

"yeah, he has a point. isn't ten always barging into someone's place?" doyoung said.

"uh-huh, i still remember the night he barged to our house and sicheng and i was about to make out." yuta said.

"because sicheng was mad at him," johnny said.

"yah, yah, why are you defending him?" jaehyun asked, teasing the tall guy.

"he sounds bad!" the tall guy reasoned.

"really?" the three said in sync, making his eyes roll.

he's not gonna lie that he was really surprised seeing him, it's been a month since they broke up, ten really missed him, so much. he wants to hug the small guy but for what?

he cheated, right?

does ten know the truth? no. he's a cheater in ten's eyes.