PROLOGUE

Ajey Nagar

The door opened with a loud creaking noise and slammed shut loudly. I looked up and saw her fully drenched in the rain. Her light coloured clothes were almost transparent and I clenched my jaws, she could have called me.

I know we were having a lot of fights lately but that doesn't mean I will not protect her. But shit those hairs of hers looked so nice, soaked in rain.

I stood up to greet her only to get terribly ignored by my dear wifey.

Ayu I said in a low warning voice and held her hand. Hers felt hot, definitely she's having fever.

Last time also she got wet this happened, she promised she won't do this anymore but why the fuck will she ever listen to me. After all I'm just her husband. Huh!

What? Do you need anything? She asked coldly with her eyebrows raised. Her cheeks were flushed from cold.

What's wrong with her? Is she on her periods or what?

Nothing is wrong with me and I'm not on my periods. My period calendar is in our room it got over last week only. So will you now let go off my hand. She said yanking her hand away from mine so fast that I couldn't process it instantly.

Please Ayu I know we've been having some issues and fights lately but you're having fever. I said softly looking at her. We are hurting each other a lot since past one month.

One small argument also creates big fights and honestly no one is Solely responsible for it.

Her eyes softened a bit and instantly got moistened. No sooner a drop of tear rolled down her eye making my heart clench. I was the reason behind them, I tried to wipe them but she flinched at my touch as if it was burning her skin and went inside the room.

I followed her till the room like a pervert I was. She tried to close the door on my face but my stubborn self barged in pinning her to the wall.

Ayesha listen to me please, just for once I said pleading her with my eyes. She sighed looking down and the next moment hugged me like a kid and started sobbing hysterically.

The once great and strong Ayesha now looked so much vulnerable and fragile like a glass doll. I had never seen her cry, it was the first time.

She was hard to break, even when we fought she never even shedded a tear but perhaps I have fucked up a lot. I made her cry, I broke her to this point. Rubbing her back I mumbled sweet nothings in her ears trying to calm her down.

Why Ajey Why? Why are you being so sweet with me when at the end you'll break me again. All I wanted was a happy life with you Jay. She said in between her sobs. By now my eyes were also brimmed with tears but I controlled them.

Hugging her tightly I placed my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her mesmerizing scent which somehow became my addiction. I am sorry Ayu.

I felt a push on my chest and I stumbled back a bit. Recovering from the sudden shock I looked up only to see her looking dead at me with her puffy red eyes.

Ayu. I whispered, my eyes wide. What the fuck is it now?

I know Mr. Ajey Nagar, I know everything now. No use of hiding it from me. I looked at her frowning, I never hid anything from her what the hell is she talking about.

What are you talking about Ayesha? I asked astonished from her behaviour. It was scaring the shit out of me. She just chuckled and came near me.

No use of pretending Ajey, but I must say your acting was quite well and even your own brother was deceived by your acting. She said smiling widely but her eyes held agony.

I felt like I lost my voice. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

You know Ajey Fate is a cruel thing. Everything happened according to your plan and you finally got what you wanted but Mr Nagar you forgot that Fate is twisted and cruel.

I'm aware of every bits of the plot you planned and I don't know how others will react but remember Ajey you will lost me. Wait, you have already lost me Mr Nagar.

She said and gave me an envelope and pushed me out of the guest room. I stumbled across my leg and almost fell down if it was not for the pillar that saved my ass.

The envelope, I don't know what was she talking about. The way she said, it must be really serious. Which plan was she talking about. Is it...........

Well fuck.

Hey bitches.
I'm not back, wasn't feeling sleepy that's why I wrote this chap.

Studies are really hectic so is my schedule now a days but I guess I'll be able to manage things. (I didn't say 'well')