🔆𝟭𝟳

Bonten's executives were out of the city for work purposes. To prevent things like before happening again, sanzu decided to let the inuis take care of natsu.

And bruh, inui seishu was having a headache taking care of two kids.

Which is y/n and natsu, who was burning down an old abandoned building.

He can never comprehend on how y/n is teaching and spending time with her daughter.

Y/n cackled as she lifted up natsu like simba, "AHAHAHA! Look, brother! I have raised an arsonist!"

"Yes! Arson!" Natsu cheered.

Inui facepalmed.

He was just glad that no one is inside the building.

Looking at the time, inui realized that he needs to go to his workplace. "Y/n, i need to go. Got lots of work to do."

"Okay. Shoo." Y/n shrugged as she shooed her own brother who gasped, offended while she was happily walking away with her daughter.

"What should we do next, mama-san?" Natsu asked while looking at y/n with sparkly eyes.

Y/n smiled. "Come to think of it, we haven't spend any girl time together. Let's go meet someone i know and get you some pretty clothes designed! And then we can go to the movies."

"Yay!"

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Mitsuya measured natsu and the little girl look at his workspace in awe, there are many pretty clothes on the mannequin. The room has lots of colorful fabrics and decorations for clothes as well.

"I don't know how your daughter ended up to be this pretty, y/n." Mitsuya chuckled as he look over his style book and drew some newly inspired sketches.

"Bruh, i look fabulous. Obviously she's gonna end up this pretty as well." Y/n flipped her hair.

Mitsuya snorted and he look over to natsu who was talking to his two younger sisters, luna and mana. "Come to think of it, she looks kinda similar to someone i know..."

"Pssh, you know nothing." Y/n waved her hand.

The man shrugged her off as he squinted his eyes at natsu, "no bro, seriously. Those eyes are really familiar."

"Okay fine, he probably is someone you know. Seishu did say that the dude is in a gang as well." Y/n shrugged.

"....is it someone from toman?"

"What the hell is toman?"

Mitsuya facepalmed. He forgot y/n legit went to an island and never really know about the gangs. Come to think of it, he never really did told her any story about the gangs as well, but afterall, he knew y/n after they all grew up.

Y/n deadass forced mitsuya to make her disguises when she's on her assassination jobs.

"It's the gang i was in."