🔆𝟭𝟵

Inui has grounded natsu in her bedroom because she sneaked out with louie and bobby to experiment with her new cute bombs yesterday.

Natsu sulked on her bed as she looked at the window blankly, bored out of her mind.

Meanwhile, louie and bobby were kicked out of the house so they just walk back to bonten's hq.

Inui knocked on the door. "Natsu, i brought you some food." He comes inside the room and put the food and a milk box on the table beside the bed and then proceeded to sit next to his niece.

He poked her cheeks. "Natsu."

Natsu made angry noises at him. She was like <(`^´)> "Hmph!"

"Oh come on, i did it for your own good. You put yourself in danger if you experiment on your bombs like that." And not to mention the whole neighborhood is gonna blow. Inui poked her cheek again.

"Ajshdjdkld." Natsu rolled on the bed.

"Huh?"

"I will defeat you, uncle! Watch me in the future as i blow up your house!" Natsu declared.

Inui was like (。・ˇ_ˇ・。) he felt like he was raising small y/n all over again.

He snorted. "I'd like to see you try."

Natsu squinted her eyes at him and only rolled around more on the bed.

Inui seishu still doesn't know what natsu is capable of. If she says she's gonna do it, she's really gonna do it.

But just not now.

Because if she did she would've been more grounded.

She grumpily sit up and shoved the food and milk box in her face before finishing it all quickly and lay down on the bed again.

Inui poked her tummy.

Natsu hissed.

"So vicious." He chuckled and walked out of her room.

Not long after that, inui could feel something was gonna happen, so he rushed up to natsu's room.

As he expected, something really did happen.

Sanzu was back as he stood inside natsu's room, probably came in through the window with a smirking koko.

Sanzu boasted about blasting some cruise ship and destroying police cars and natsu was looking at her papa with a sparkly aura like she's worshipping him.

Inui deadpanned.

Koko grabbed something from his pocket and showed a pretty looking key in front of natsu's face. "I got you a car~"

Inui blanked, "whAT?! SHE'S TOO YOUNG AND SMALL TO DRIVE!"

Koko scoffed, "shut up. She can."

"REALLY?!" Natsu ran to koko and hugged his leg, "THANK YOU, KOKO-SAN! WHERE'S THE CAR?!"

"Koko, no!" Inui tried to grab natsu but koko was faster and grabbed natsu to him as they ran outside.