🔆𝟮

Sanzu stared at the growling chihuahua in front of him while pointing a spatula at the small dog. "wHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"BARK!" Louie growled at the pink haired man as he was about to jump and bite him.

"Papa-san, that's louie! My doggy that koko-san got me as an early birthday gift yesterday, remember?" Natsu grabbed louie and hugged him as she looked at sanzu with puppy eyes.

His heart melted as he saw how his daughter looked, "aww~" but then he clicked his tongue when he looked at the dog.

"BARK BARK!" THIS PINK HAIRED SHIDIDJDJCK- louie struggled in natsu's hold, wanting to go and attack sanzu.

"Louie, if you attack my papa, i won't give and buy you the expensive doggy treats and food that i bought with koko-san's money!" Natsu put the dog down and put her hands on her waist as she scolded the dog.

Louie shut his mouth up and calmed down. He doesn't want to lose his rich and fancy dog privileges.

Sanzu snorted, materialistic dog.

He turned his body away to grab the ac remote as he turned it into the coldest degree there is, because it's summer and he started to cook food for natsu. "Food will be ready in a few minutes."

"Kay!" Natsu grabbed louie and jumped into the sofa, snatching the remote and switching on the tv.

"there's a 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end iiittt~" natsu singed the song of her favorite, phineas and ferb cartoon.

She took a deep breath, "so the annual problem for our generation, is finding a good way to spend iitt~ LIKE MAYBE-" natsu bopped her head to the song as louie stared at her with worry. Is she on crack?

Sanzu chuckled at his daughter's actions from the kitchen as he flipped over a patty.

"By the way, the others are coming today."

"Really?!" Natsu askef excitedly.

Sanzu put the patties inside the burger buns, washed his hands, and scooped natsu into a hug. "Why of course! It's your birthday today after all."

"Yay!" Natsu cheered at the thought of all her uncles coming for today.

"Happy birthday, sunshine!" Sanzu smooched natsu's cheeks, making her giggle.

The door bell suddenly rings, natsu quickly jumped off from sanzu's leg and slammed the door open, almost making it hit rindou in the face.

Natsu gasped, "UNCLES!"

They all grinned while showing her the gifts they have in their hands.

natsu's eyes sparkled as she stared at the gifts. Rindou chuckled as he bring out his gift from inside the gift bag, "look what i got you."

He pulled out that toy nerf gun.

Natsu gasped. "I LOVE GUNS!"

"You can shoot rubber bullets with this one. And it hurts like hell." Rindou proudly stated as he aimed the nerf gun at sanzu and shot him. "OW!"

Cackling, rindou gave the nerf gun to natsu who started to hug it in happiness and read the box that was filled with instructions about the toy gun.