🔆𝟱

After natsu blew bubbles with her bubble gun in front of the man's face, he screamed in pain when the bubbles pops in his eyes.

Natsu huffed and slapped him across the face, "bad man!" The man was flabbergasted.

The girl gave her bubble gun to sanzu, "here, papa-san. I'll let you borrow my bubble gun to continue and torture that man!" She walked away grumpily.

Sanzu blinked before he cackled, "there's chocolate cake in the fridge, sunshine!"

Natsu gave a thumbs up as she walked to where the fridge is for the chocolate cake and to calm her mood down.

After natsu dissappeared from the scene, sanzu glowered at the man in front of him, pointing the bubble gun at the man's neck.

"Speak."

"JAHSKSKSK" the man incoherently screeched, for the first time in his life, he was afraid of a kid's bubble gun.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

"Bark." Louie barked and jumped onto natsu's lap.

He was picked up by kakucho a while ago from sanzu's private house and the man himself went on another mission to dispose of the enemies that showed themselves up to bonten earlier that day.

"Louie~" natsu giggled and hugged louie tightly, smooching his head.

Louie growled at her. bITCH YOU GOT CHOCOLATE ALL OVER MY HEAD. He struggled and jumped out off natsu's hug.

The girl pouted and cleaned up her mouth and the mess in the table because of the chocolate cake she just ate.

She suddenly hiccuped and started to slur, walking a circle for five times.

Louie felt something was wrong and he sniffed the plate with some left over cake. He shook his head. IS THERE DRUGS ON THAT CAKE?!

He looked at natsu warily.

Natsu started to giggle by herself as she walked unstably, slamming into a chair. "OW!"

She rubbed her head and glared at the chair, kicking it. "Meanie!" She pouted and started to run outside the room.

OH NO! Louie jumped down and barked, following natsu to where she may be.

The other bonten's executives were having a meeting in the meeting room except sanzu because he was on the basement.

Natsu slammed the door to the meeting room open and waved her hand chaotically to them. "hI BITCHES!" She giggled and ran up to them, trying to get up onto the table.

The adults in the room gasped at how natsu greeted them.

"WhA- nATSU DID YOU EAT SOMETHING WEIRD?!" Takeomi stood up from his seat and poked natsu who was standing on the middle of the table.