Epilogue

Epilogue

Zeha POV 

"He cannot be dead kook!" I was on my knees screaming the words and breaking the chains that held my father up.

When I got him down, I rested his head on my legs. 

Several tears escaped my eyes but I was just looking at the man that has taught me so much.

"Let me see him" said Kook as he came closer to my dad, sniffed him then rested his forehead against my dad's forehead...

My father's body was then lifted off the ground, and I watched as he turned into the man I once knew...he was not skin and bones anymore...

"What did you do, kook? Is he alive? I didn't feel a heartbeat!" I said.

"It was hardly beating Zeha, your emotions clouded your abilities, he will be found once the transition is completed" says kook, I was overjoyed that I tackled the big beast to the ground and hugged him.

"You are an amazing friend kook!" I told him, rubbing his main...

He purred, the giant beast purred...

I laughed so hard until my father's body came and landed in the ground in front of us and his eyes popped open...

"Zeha..." he whispered, my eyes filled with tears because I never thought I would hear his voice ever again...

We man hugged each other and then lifted the dark forest...

Not realizing that the darkness beast son was hiding behind the bushes plotting his revenge...

****

Author note: So this was supposed to be a series, that is why the story ended like that but my curious little readers made me come back to explain hehe

Facts about the story: 

1. Zeha is Jungkook...

2. Kook is part of Jungkook/zeha soul that is why his name is kook.

3. This is the first book, zeha hasn't learnt about all of his powers though he knows that he possesses them but he didn't get to use all.

Anymore questions you could ask...

Should I continue part 2 right here? 

Or should I do it separately?

@banana_milk_hehe 

@VARSHA5310