Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zeha POV 

It was night when I reached the forbidden forest. I decided to stay just outside its borders until morning though it would not matter when you entered the forest. It is always dark within, with just little lights passing through the trees in some parts.

I remembered it clearly from my past like it was yesterday. How could someone forget the day that their life changed forever?

I spread a blanket and lay down watching the night sky then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Zeha!" Someone whispered.

"Zeha" I heard again, this time I was on full alert as I got up into a sitting position and looked around.

At first I saw nothing but then I heard the whisper again.

"Zeha"

It was coming from the forest.

The fire that I had lit to keep me warm is now burnt out. The place was dark except for the glowing light that was coming from the forest.

I picked up my torchlight and checked my watch. It was midnight. Going into the forest now could be the death of me, but then I heard the voice again...

"Zeha..." this time each letter of my name was said, making my name sound longer...

What the hell is that?

And why is it calling me?

*******

So each chapter will be short because readers sometimes gets bored...

For my baby...

@sweetaele