This isn't the time to be thinking about Marvel.

Oh great now the actors are in my head.

"Do you like love love me or just like love me?" I bite my lip to stop the smile.

"Just love you as a friend," he rolls his eyes and I scoff.

"I love love you too," I smirk and wink at him. I actually blink at him. How do people wink?

"I wouldn't have it any other way." he pulls me onto his lap and lays the both of us down. He snuggles into me, his head on the crook of my neck.

I love love this dude. At least I can tell all of the Spider-Man's I no longer feel things towards them.

Only a little bit.

Just a little bit.

The rest go to Zeke. My grandpa sugar daddy and the Smiths. Oh and Zeke's family. Milo is apart of that family. And dad. Oof, forgot about him. My bad.

I watch as Zeke's eyes close and he pulls me closer to me, kissing my temple.

"Goodnight," I kiss his nose.

"Night love," he mumbles before yawning.

I hold back the urge to call him cocaine one.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Adelia?" A man's voice came from behind me, a shiver running down my spine at his closeness.

It's not Zeke or anyone I know.

Please no.

"Y-yes?" I stutter, my fingers digging into my skirt. No need to be scared, if they try and hurt you, you scream and Zeke will be here. Or any decent person will help you. It's a flower shop, there's people everywhere.

"You don't want to look at your fath-" wait a damn minute.

"Huh?" I turn around, the man in front of me looking right at me with a soft smile.

No- how?

"Step the fuck away from her." Zeke is close to me, I can feel his presence. But I can't look at him because I'm looking at the man that looks like me.

It can't be him. He left. He died! He got married or something!

"Zeke," I whisper, walking toward him as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me behind him.

I think I'm going to cry. This is random, surprising so he can't be my father. He left, I remember. What does he want? Money?

"Darling?" Zeke was speaking quietly or maybe it's because my thoughts are louder than his voice. "Please look at me,"

I do. I stare right at him with confusion. "He looks like my dad, Zeke," I whisper. "He looks exactly like me,"

"I'm sorry for not answering your texts, I was in the hospital," Say what now!

"Shut up," Zeke interrupts, "we don't know shit so stop acting like you know her when you could be a fucking creep,"