Ropes (Chuuatsu)

Mulai dari awal

  "If you want to see your little husband again, why don't you meet me in the abandoned building at the border of town? Alone. And if you bring anyone, then your wife is as good as gone." Click. Chuuya pulled the phone away from his ear in fury. Who the hell thought they could kidnap his lover and get away with it? The red head quickly stood and left the cafe, urgency evident in his walk.

  Chuuya maybe yeah okay he did use his gravity to lift himself into the air, making himself zoom to where the destination was. A broken down shack. He landed on the floor, the concrete cracking beneath his feet. Chuuya liked to make his presence known. He opened the door and walked inside, looking around. Nothing out of the ordinary.. he was anxious to find his loved. Chuuya instantly found suspicion in a rug. This place was old and had been abandoned for decades. That rug would've looked much more worn and tattered. Using his ability, he tosses it aside. Of course, a trapdoor.

  Chuuya lifted it, and it led to a stair case. He scoffed, and jumps from the top of the stair case to the end, no damage done as he landed, stone breaking and shifting into large chunks beneath his feet. He was furious. Before him was Atsushi, who was tied up, duct tape over his mouth. Chuuya stared for perhaps a minute longer than he should of and ran to him. Atsushi's eyes widened as he saw his husband, and quickly began to sputter gibberish through the duct tape.

  "Who did this to you?" Chuuya bristled with rage as he removed the duct tape off of Atsushi's mouth.

  "I-I got a strange text! And I thought it was you! And you said to meet somewhere else-! Well I guess you didn't cuz it wasn't you! But then- but whoever it was said to, and they said it was you! And that- yeah so meeting somewhere else- a-and I- I did- and then- I don't know- I-I- my ability-!" Atsushi continued to ramble on about what happened. Chuuya put the pieces together and let the other finished.

  Glancing at the ropes, he brushes his fingers over them. I should try that some time. Using his ability, he untangles them and tosses them aside. "It's alright, Sushi. Im here to get you out of this. Did you see their face at all?" He helped Atsushi stand, but Atsushi's whole body felt like jelly. He collapsed into Chuuya's arms, clinging onto him. I definitely want to try that some time.

  "No.. I couldn't see them. They did something- like... they injected something in me and now I don't.. I can't use my ability." Atsushi whispered.

  "Who would've thought that the great and powerful Mafia Boss would get married? And to an agency member, no less." An unfamiliar voice rung out through Chuuya's ears.

  "Show yourself, coward." He lifted his head and looked around, holding Atsushi closely.

  A man emerged from the darkness, smirking. Chuuya stared at him. "Who the hell are you?" He didn't remember this guy at all. What did he have against him?

  "Of course you wouldn't, considering how many enemies you've made. Everyone thinks your invincible and fierce, and yet you allowed yourself to feel love which is one of the most vulnerable emotions of all. Atsushi Nakajima is your weakness, and it's how I'm going to get to you." The man smiled and held up a bottle full of a light blue liquid. "See this..? It'll cure what was injected into your husband's blood stream. And if you want it," he hides it in his cloak. "Then you'll do exactly as I say."

  Chuuya and Atsushi just stared at him, then at each other. Then him. "You do realize what my ability is?" Chuuya asked flatly.

  "Yes, it's gravity manipulation. One of the most feared and powerful-"

  "Say that again."

  "Gravity manipulation?"

"No."