...CHAPTER XXIII...

Start from the beginning

"You'll see."

When the girls were finally done with their victim, she found herself feeling super nervous. Emma had dressed her up exactly how Baji wanted, girly. She was wearing a crop top that exposed a bit of her cleavage and midriff but not too much together with a high waisted skirt. She also did her hair nicely and applied some make up, a natural but beautiful look and of course finishing it off with red lipstick.

Naoka never ever wore anything girly. In fact, the girliest thing she owned was her school uniform.

"So... what did Baji dare you to say?" Hinata asked and Naoka blushed again as she thought it over.

She whispered to the girls what it was she had to do and Hinata also began to blush while Emma busted out laughing.

"Shut up Em! They'll hear you!"

"O- oh my god!" Emma laughed uncontrollably as she wiped her tears, Hinata giving her a sympathetic look. "He's going to die!"

Emma's words didn't help the situation and she found herself getting even more nervous.

"Oh, this is perfect!" Emma announced as she rushed over to her closet to grab something. The other two eyed her sceptically before she came back with a set of cat ears and a bell necklace which made Naoka pale.

"No way! I'm not putting that on!" She refused.

"Oh hush! Come on it'll be adorable! Now that I know what you're going to say you just have to wear them!" Emma said and she looked to Hinata to back her up but knew it was futile.

"Everyone loves cats." The pink haired girl assured her, and she sighed giving into their peer pressure.

"You guys are lucky I love you."

When she finally stepped back into the room with the two girls behind her, the first thing they saw was Chifuyu with a bunch of marshmallows stuffed in his mouth, though he nearly choked on them when he saw her.

All the boys went silent as their cheeks tinted pink from the beautiful girl in front of them. Mikey looked up to see her, and he swore he blushed so hard that he almost rivalled that of a cherry.

"Damn!" Baji muttered under his breath, and she took a deep annoying sigh looking to him before turning back to look at Mikey.

Everyone's eyes slowly turned to Mikey and he swallowed hard wondering why all eyes were suddenly on him, yet he still kept his gaze on her.

Putting on a cute shy girl face and twirling her hair, she said the words Baji had told her to say.

"I love you Mikey-kun. Please go out with me?"

All the boys' eyes darted back to her, then back to Mikey. His heart almost exploded out of his chest hearing those words and he gulped, his hands feeling sweaty and shaky.

'O- oh god help me.'

You see, Baji and Draken had spoken earlier about Mikey's 'troubles' in trying to move things along with Naoka, so they hatched a plan.

A rather dumb one.

"You're forgetting something princess." Baji hummed and she sighed before bringing up her hand in a cute claw motion.

"Nya."

Mikey's jaw dropped, in fact, everyone's jaw dropped including the girls as the room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Even Baji was speechless. Mikey's mouth opened and closed a few times before his nose started bleeding.