Bottled Feelings

Akaichi: UkaTake fic here ~ I'm not really sure what I did mwahahaha but maybe it was because they're old enough to do some shameless fluff so this happened. whatever XD Another Achievement Unlocked, yoshaa! ╰(*'▽'*)╯

**

"Good work for today!"

The athletic teens bowed at them, obviously tired but definitely happy and fired up.

Hands on hips, Ukai Keishin smiled casting them a proud look. Their boys are definitely growing, stronger and more mature inside the court.

"Good work. Clean this up and head straight at home okay? We're off practice tomorrow so take that day to rest."

A series of agreement followed.

"Good. We're heading first. Sensei." He nodded at Takeda and the bespectacled teacher straightened.

"Right," he beamed "be careful on your way home boys. Remember: Tomorrow. Rest."

And then they were out of the gym and walking straight to the school parking lot. Takeda-sensei on his car and Keishin at the bicycle racks.

"Um.." Takeda started as he watch the blonde coach fiddle with his bike, "what's wrong Ukai-kun?"

Keishin raked a hand on his hair, slightly irritated. "My tire's flat." He announced and gave Takeda a small smile to reassure the adviser he's fine, "Guess I'm just gonna walk home. Good night Sensei." And he started to walk, straddling his bike.

He sighed. He didn't expect his night to be this way. He had gone to Karasuno on his bike, of course he planned on getting home on it too. Not with it.

Oh, well. He's a bit tired but maybe he can use this time to at least have a quiet, quality time with himself. He didn't get to have enough of it lately, what's with their vigorous team of athletic boys.

A small smile tug on his lips as he remembered the teenagers he have come to love. At first, he really didn't want to have any connection with them, let alone coach them but he was glad Takeda-sensei didn't give up on him until he said yes.

His heart suddenly leaped a bit faster at the thought of the raven-haired man.

He have to give him credits for being headstrong and persistent. The man honestly doesn't have the words "give up" on his vocabulary.

When he want something, he'd literally do everything to have him under your skin.

Which also happened to Ukai Keishin.

He suddenly jumped at the sound of a horn of a car getting blown at him. He was so deep in his thoughts he didn't noticed the headlights producing a shadow of him on the road.

A small but sleek black car pulled on his side and when the driver's window slid down, Takeda's smiling face greeted him.

"I can give you a ride Ukai-kun, I know you're tired."

Keishin very well knows not to argue with this man.

Plus, he's absolutely knackered he just want to go home and rest. So he just nod, accepted Takeda's invitation and settled himself on the passenger's seat with his bike safely tucked in the back of the car.

The ride was quiet but comfortable.

Not long after a few minutes, they arrived in front of Ukai's abode.

Ukai got off of the car and got his bike too. Then after that he leaned down in front of the driver's seat window and smiled gratefully at Takeda, "Thank you sensei. Have a safe trip." He even playfully saluted him.