Mama and Papa Crow

"Are you okay?"

Sugawara heard Daichi asked him when they were already alone.

The whole team was so focused on earnest practicing that night that they almost forgot the time. They were so close.. so close to their goal that they just wanted to do everything just to be stronger and stronger.

They all wanted to win.

Sugawara gave Daichi a smile, "Of course. Why should I not?"

Daichi eyed him carefully, "I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

He sighed. Daichi know him so well that it's almost impossible to lie to him. They knew each other like the back of their hands.

"Nothing. I just.. you know, really want to play with you. I know this must be a very selfish thing to say but I really want to stand inside the court with you guys once again."

He looked up. This is such a nice night and he's ruining it. Stars are leaning down on them and the moon is shining brightly above. This isn't the right time to be all gloomy.

A hand held his and gave it a light squeeze which made him stop on his tracks. He looked back and catch those mesmerizing raven orbs staring at him.

He gave Daichi a reassuring smile, "But I'm working on it. I'm doing my best just like everyone else on the team."

Daichi reached up and cupped his left cheek, "You are worrying."

He closed his eyes before answering, "I am."

And then strong arms engulfed him. He heaved a heavy breathe and inhaled Daichi's scent and let himself melt onto his hug. He hugged him back of course.

"We're going to be alright. We'll win this fight. Together."

He nodded, his face buried on Daichi's chest. He smiled. He should trust his teammates more. He should trust Daichi more.

Daichi leaned back and kissed his forehead. "Want to come over?"

"Sure."

And they walked with intertwined hands, the stars and moon and nature as their only witnesses as they went home together.

End.

Finally! Achievement unlocked Haha. I really wanted to write a DaiSuga fanfic for some time now but I was really nervous if I can pull off an in character Sugamama and Daichipapa because they are so matured LOL :DD

I really hope they're not OOC
DD,x

And I'm still working on the next couple :) Any prompts are very much appreciated. My inbox and message boards are open. Talk to meeeeh XDD