↳ ❤ 𝑰 𝑫𝒐 𝑨𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆

Request by @CountrysideGayBoy : "Karls s/o (he/him pronouns) accidentally walks in while streaming and chat has questions. Karl introduces his s/o to chat and some members of the smp (ones that aren't as close to Karl that wouldn't know) and overall is just a huge ball if fluff because I can't do angst rn-"

[He/him]
[1000+ words]

{《☆》}

"Yoooooo!" Karl yelled through the door, followed by loud giggles. You glanced over, awfully curious of what he's been doing for the last two hours. Typically you could find something to do. Sometimes even watch the streams themselves (amassing over 500k channel points), but tonight was too boring. Way too slow.

You scrolled through your phone, liking cute images of Karl (it was basically 60% of your timeline). As you scrolled your stomached grumbled lightly. Ugh, now you wanted food. Pizza maybe? You'd have to ask Karl. You texted him, not getting a response even as 10 minutes passed. Weird considering even during streams he'd respond fast. You listened to hear if maybe he was talking to someone but it was silent

You could just go ask him yourself?

Mind made up you wipe your hands off and pick up your phone before opening his door. "Karl, you hungry babe?"

Karl turns to you, eyes wide. He still has his headphones on, mid-sip of another Monster can. His obsession with those were unhealthy. Immediately he spits it all over the room mostly missing you luckily enough. "Y/N! I'm still streaming! Go you big doof!"

You reel back, slamming the door and staring at it, dumbfounded. That... wasn't great.

You sit down on the couch, setting your palms into your face and groaning.

You don't know how long it takes for Karl to calm his chat down enough to leave but you can hear his footsteps slowly padding down the hall. Looking up, he's already frowning softly.

When he notices you looking he smoothes his face into a hesitant smile. "Good news and bad news. Good news they didn't see your face, bad news is that they definitely heard you call me babe."

"I'm really sorry, Karl, I thought you ended stream," You are really genuine with your apology. Neither of you were quite ready but Karl had definitely been the more paranoid one and it made you feel guilty, even if it was an accident.

"It's okay, ya doof," He nudges your your shoulder softly. He takes a quiet but deep breath in, like he's more nervous than you were."Okay so I know we hadn't exactly planned this but maybe... maybe you could come say hi to chat and Tubbo and Tommy. Tubbo and Tommy's who I'm streaming with now, Tubbo's the kid whose famous for his spinny boats and Tommy is the funny Cadillac video I showed you, remember?"

You light up when you realize you recognize the name. While you loved involving yourself with everything Karl loved, he did have one too many online friends for you to memorize all of them. "The bench boys! Wait no, not that. Uhm... Clingy Boys?"

Karl giggles, nodding with a warm little grin. "Close enough. You wait here while I go turn the camera off. I'm keeping your gorgeous looks all to myself."

"Oh hush," You pinch him gently as he leaves, relaxing back into the couch as he leaves. Everything was fine, nothing you couldn't fix together.

When he later guides you into his streaming room, hand linked into yours anxiously. He would definitely be pacing if you weren't tethering him to the seat. You silently squeeze it and he squeezes back.

"Hey Tubbo, where's Tommy?" Karl starts as casually as he can.

"Had to go do some chore for his mom, should be back soon." The voice was European, distinctly British, older teenager maybe.

"We'll that sucks for him, so anyway my boyfriend's here!"

"Hello Mr. Karl's boyfriend!" Tubbo said loudly, happily humming along. "Do you like nukes?"

"Okay, Tubbo, no nuke talk around Y/N," Karl cut in very quickly and you pouted slightly. Tubbo sounded so excited and you weren't interested per se but you also weren't not interested.

"Hello Bee Boy, I'd love to talk nukes." You smiled cheekily at Karl, who played up his scowl for a second before shoulder checking you gently. "But Mr Sunshine over here looks pouty so how about we just pretend to be normal."

"Awww, that's no fun," Tubbo pouted but quickly managed to rope you into agreeing to play minecraft on Karl's account. He was just in between trying to convince you to join Snowchester (a very cute name) when Tommy, a considerably louder British teenager, joined the call.

"Tubbo!" He yells, making you wince a bit. Definitely an earsore.

"What're you up to, man," He seems very extroverted and you smile a bit, he reminds you just a bit of Karl. "Oh hey Karl!"

"Hello," You take great delight in catching him off guard. You and Karl giggle as Tommy's off-guard screeching makes way through Karl's headphones. "I am Karl Jacobs, famous Twitch streamer and very handsome man."

"Shut up," He giggles quietly, trying to muffle them into your shoulder. He's probably blushing up to his ears. Honestly the cutest man alive.

"Are you Karl's boyfriend," Tommy put extra emphasis on the word strictly because it was romantic and you can hardly keep yourself from laughing. He continues just as easily,"You sound funny."

"That's rude Tommy," Tubbo cuts in and if words could, you knew his would be rolling their eyes. "Y/N has been really nice."

Tommy paused at Tubbo's words and then slowly, "Nice enough to give me Karl Merch for free?"

You can't help from laughing this time at the way he says it. You take a couple deep breathes in, trying to calm down and failing once before it works. Karl's obviously confused but you're sure chats filling him in. "I would love to do that Tommy. Just gimme your address. Right now on stream. Where everyone can hear you."

"It's-," He stops suddenly. A long pause, "Not a good idea to doxx myself."

"Yup," You agree easily, still smiling. "But nah, I'll see what I can do."

You and Karl take turns switching off Minecraft, keeping the stream entertained with your banter and casual flirting for another 30 minutes. Then Karl started badgering you about the pizza arriving soon (you never ordered it but apparently Karl did), and so you closed off stream, saying goodbye to the British teens with a cheerful wish to talk again, and went to have dinner.

This definitely wasn't what you were expecting from today but maybe this wasn't that bad.

{《☆》}

[And on today's episode of "Things That Could Be Written In A Day But Took Me A Month" we have a request from ages ago. I'm so sorry I'm kinda behind on requests but writers block just seems to twist between slapping me in the face and then leaving me the next second so ヽ(  ̄д ̄)ノ ]

[Per my request list the next post should be a 1. Pt 2 to a Fundy x reader 2. a 3rd and final part to King Eret's and you'll find out the rest as becomes relevant. Have a good day, take care of yourself. Peace,]

[L0v3, k1ng]