↳ ❤ 𝑴𝒓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏

(Any pronouns)
(500+ Words)
(Art by Wolfy on Twitter)

{《☆》}

Brr... Brr...

Bleerily, you open your eyes. The annoying alarm on your nightstand starts ringing again. It takes you a few extra seconds to slam down on the button, but when you do, you fall back onto bed.

Techno shifts in his sleep, arms tightening on you when you fall back on the bed. His long pink hair looks like a halo around his head, messy strands splayed over your pillow too.

"We have to get up," You softly yawn. Pressing a quick forehead kiss, you try to sit up again. "C'mon." His arms tighten more and he pulls you closer.

Techno huffs, snuggling closer and nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. "No."

You shake your head fondly, a small smile quirked on your lips. Life could wait. You twist a bit to rest part of your cheek against his head, throwing an arm around his waist and entangling your legs.

Releasing a relaxed sigh, you pressed a loving kiss to his head. Before you realized it, you had your eyes closed.

{《☆》}

"Mmm..." You groan, turning to bury your head in Techno's chest. Instead, you find air. It seems your partner managed to escape you.

"Techno," You called out half-heartedly. Distantly, you could hear noise from the kitchen. Yawning, you slowly got up. Carefully, you stepped onto the hardwood floor. Cold.

You hated walking barefoot in the morning, but Techno was outside in the kitchen and you wanted kisses.

The open-arched entry was lit up by the sunlight, giving you perfect view of a humming Techno. Quietly, he handled breakfast and practically floated across the room. His pretty pink hair was tied up into a loose ponytail, like when he trained out front with Phil.

You stepped closer, wrapping your arms around his waist. He tensed for a second before he relaxed into your chest. "Hey."

"Hey," You pressed a kiss to the back of his neck. Techno gives a small laugh, turning to press your foreheads together.

"Didn't we have something to do today?" Techno asks lowly.

You shrug. "You wanted to cuddle and I am a weak man."

Techno rolls his eyes, a fond smile showing off the cute little dimple that's only on his left side. You can't help but press a kiss to his cheek, rubbing circles on their side with your thumb.

"I love you."

"I know. Now let me finish your breakfast."

{《☆》}

You didn't let Techno go mining. You wanted to just spend a lazy day inside with him. It was actually easy to get him trapped inside, all you had to do was just force him onto the couch and start a movie and he started to get distracted.

You ran a hand through his hair, scraping your nails across his scalp gently. Techno hummed lowly, pressing closer. They blinked blearily up at you, a soft smile gently spread across his face.

Their head rested in you lap, so it was an awkward angle. But you leaned down anyways, pressing a sweet kiss to his pretty lips. Techno grinned, his attention caught on you alone.

You leaned back, tracing a finger along his face slowly. Techno sighed softly, relaxing again. He took deep breaths, shifting to press closer.

Gently, you caressed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," He sleepily grumbled.

{《☆》}

[I am very late with posting lol. Still have my daily post streak tho.]

[I just wanted fluff honestly. I'm planning a longer one for Fundy and another one for Techno. So that'll come eventually. I'm also planning a actual xreader story soon so 👀... (who do you think it is?)]

[-L0v3, k1ng]