"Uncle.... I... I want to go to the mainland... To the heart of where the Regime works" Y/N says as Shimura turns round, with a face of disapproval.

"Y/N... You cannot leave this island, it is far too dangerous"

"Uncle... Please"

"no Y/N..."

"Uncle... Listen... Please"

Shimura opens his mouth to speak but closes it after seeing Y/N bring out a piece of paper with writing on it... It was a letter.

"this letter was given to me a few days ago, the letter tells of where the Regime operates, and where they are operating from... A country named America... The same country I visited with mother years ago when I was only a boy" Y/N explains and waits a few moments as Shimura reads the letter, "the person that wrote this letter is located in a city named Gotham, I don't know who it is... But, he or she has requested for the Ghost to join the fight... Along with the forces of Tsushima" Y/N explains more in depth as his uncle finishes reading the letter and hands the letter back to him before looking away for a brief moment.

There was 1 minute of silence before Shimura spoke.

"if... You go... I cannot go with you... Clan Shimura along with the remaining Shogun must stay on Tsushima, to defend the people that live here" he says with a dishearted voice.

"I know... I understand... But whoever this person is... I need to find them... We may delay the invasion, or even defeat the Regime... My father said that this Katana can cut through anything... And anyone... That includes powerful beings that are considered gods" Y/N replies.

Shimura looks away for a second... Thinking about you... What if you die? This will probably the last time he'll ever see you.

"If I don't come back... Avenge my death... Lord Shimura" the Ghost puts on the mask as Shimura looks back at him. Uncle and Nephew bow in respect afterwards.

"may the Kami and Inari bless you Y/N Sakai" Shimura says, his voice went quiet a little as he spoke.

"may it also bless you... Lord Shimura" Y/N says back, bowing one more time before leaving for the door, turning his back towards his uncle who watched him leave.

Thoughts ran through Y/N's mind... Could this be the last time he sees his uncle?

Knowing he would be going to the mainland to find the person in Gotham at a designated location shown on the letter.

He just needed to find a boat... Or find someone who can drive a boat... And with the given location on the letter of where the boat can safely pass into the US, he knew there shouldn't be any trouble but must also be prepared if trouble does come.

Kage was now visable in Y/N's eyes as he stepped outside and walked down the steps to his beloved horse, putting the letter back in the satchel of his horse, he climbs up onto the saddle.

"one day we'll go for a peaceful ride" Y/N says to his horse before guiding him through the courtyard of civilians, Clan Shimura warriors and Shogun reinforcements as they bowed in respect to him.

Once reaching the castle gates, Y/N with his horse, rides down the pathway that leads to the roadway.

"I need to find someone who can get me to America, with the coordinates given to me on the letter by the person who wrote this, I should be able to get in without being detected by the Regime" Y/N mutters to himself.

~ ~ ~

Red Sun Prison
Metropolis